Simple Construction Request

booner352

So today I was building a second floor and I couldn't really tell where I built floor and where I hadn't built floor. There is a little shading difference between the tiles on the active floor, and the floor below. This is a suggestion to make the tiles on the floor below a little darker so you know where there are/aren't floor tiles.

http://i.imgur.com/DJU4GIy.png

This picture is a bad example because I have build over all the hard to tell tiles. I feel as though it is good enough to get my point across.

They should implement/fix being able to go through windows in the 2nd floor and just walk on the roof, instead of falling through the roof onto the main floor and hurting yourself from falling damage

Huh? I'm not sure what you're trying to say. I'm able to walk on top of roofs. Maybe upload a picture of these fake roofs? About the windows, if you climb out a window on the second floor with no floor, it's not a bug; it's you. (fedora)

I think he means ridged roofs. If you climb out a window to a ridged roof you fall straight through. I'm sure the devs will fix this at some point. If they would 'just do it quick' then it would probably have some clipping issues (and probably get complaints on that :/ ) so let's just sit tight on that one...