The Fishing System

RobertJohnson

Yeah, I just made an account purely to chime in about replacing fishing line. Sure, it's a little bit of a mess to do if you have no idea what you're doing, but you're an adult and it's NOT something that you would have to literally read a manual to learn. In both a realism sense and a gameplay sense, requiring a manual to be read simply to replace line (this happens even if you run out, not only if your line breaks, from what I can tell) is just silly.

I do agree with manuals being there to actually learn recipes, of course. Such as building fishing rods and nets. But simply replacing fishing line is not a recipe. That really needs to be changed in my opinion.

of course, its pretty stupid to have 8 fishing roads, 20 twine, worms, 4 fishing nets, 8 tackles and living near the river and dont being able to go fish , because of a broken line. i found 2 magazines teaching fish trap recipe...

of course, its pretty stupid to have 8 fishing roads, 20 twine, worms, 4 fishing nets, 8 tackles and living near the river and dont being able to go fish , because of a broken line. i found 2 magazines teaching fish trap recipe...

I've found three, and two of those were in the same tool shed.

It's probably just bad luck, but the spawn rate for the fishing trap magazines seems to be way higher.

I've found three, and two of those were in the same tool shed.

It's probably just bad luck, but the spawn rate for the fishing trap magazines seems to be way higher.

go to the hardware store in west point, everthing is there

i still have 2 zippi stores to check but the zombie population near them is too damn high (muldragh main street and the mall)