FORUM TEST RELEASE: Project Zomboid - Version 2.9.9.11

RobertJohnson

Yes Stacking crates! This update is turning epic. I have been unable to play my survival game because of the crop issue. i have enough food saved up to live though the growing pierod and thats it.

I have a question RJ. Are the new food changes going to add any other code to food? I'm working on a dehidraded food/jerky mod and would like to have it ready for update.

And they will always be down.

There is only one version possible to download currently. It's through Desura and only through Desura.

Dammit, well, why? You obviously didn't have a problem with it before!

Which, yes, would require you to pay for the game.

I will buy the game once i can use someones credit card anyway, possibly within the week... 

There are some people on this very forum who bought the game and just copy/ paste and give that copy away after cracking it, so that does not do shit. (tophat)  :geek:

It helps. You can't stop piracy entirely, but you can hinder it's effectiveness and availability. And that's what they're doing. All I can say is deal with it.

There are some people on this very forum who bought the game and just copy/ paste and give that copy away after cracking it, so that does not do shit. (tophat)  :geek:

If you know who's doing that you should approach a mod or an admin. That is directly taking money away from the developers of this fantastic game and breaking the terms of use, not to mention the law. If you know about it and chose not to tell anyone here, then do us all a favor and keep your trap closed about it because it's crass and rude on top of everything else.

If you know who's doing that you should approach a mod or an admin. That is directly taking money away from the developers of this fantastic game and breaking the terms of use, not to mention the law. If you know about it and chose not to tell anyone here, then do us all a favor and keep your trap closed about it because it's crass and rude on top of everything else.

No, i don't know who, unless his/her username is Easipak

And those people were often wrong to do so.

For shame, you anonymous people.

For shame.

*Puts on Moderator hat*

We do not shun piracy nor do we accept open acts of it on this forum. The effectiveness of copy protection schemes does not play any role in this.

If you suspect someone has leaked a version, just let us know via PM or e-mail.

I can't believe how you behave like kids, guys. I think that it is common courtesy to spend a few money to buy the game. The developers spend a lot of time on all of this, go check out their blog and see it:

http://projectzomboid.com/blog/category/news-development/

I really wouldn't like to work 12 hours per day at a supermarket where you have to watch how half of the people just steal what they want while you are having trouble paying your food and cigarettes everyday. And if, on top of that, some want to act strangely in public locations like this forum, they should consider not to annoy us and the developers.

To concentrate on the main points:
- The new release on Desura is going to be awesome
- You can help fighting against piracy by reporting it on sides like youtube etc. or by letting the devs (not the public!) know about it
- Buying something on Desura isn't very hard, if you have problems figuring it out, ask the community in the support-subforum, there are always nice people, moderators and even devs who will help you

I hope that we can now go on talking about what that topic is for: The upcoming version 2.9.9.11 is coming, featuring running bags that follow the player untill their legs are eaten by zeds.

Yeah, let's be lovely. I hope piracy only exists amongst minors with has no credit cards and parents who does not approve of the game. The game is awesome, and I think the community can help reducing piracy amongst adults by doing just like the devs - reaching out to them and be welcoming.