FORUM TEST RELEASE: Project Zomboid - Version 2.9.9.11

RobertJohnson

What did AJ Do now? H_bomb was my old primary account, i was letting him use it, you see, he has anger issues and he rages alot at trolls and just annoying trash on the internet that we would otherwise ignore. Hell, He Punches the wall nearly every time he gets bit by a zombie, pretty hilarious but that's not the point.I rode my bike to the store to get a mountain dew and him a coke, when i came back home, he was raging and hitting his computer, when i asked him what he did,

He said he got banned,  

I read what he said, heck, other people have pirated, even a moderator, a moderator! and he got banned, while i think Aj flaunting the shit around because we don't own credit cards is negligent, we actually did try to buy it, but we can't buy online items with real physical dollars, I am going to have him type this next part Never mind he's still pretty angry, he want's to curse and strangle you but i am not going to let him type anything because i don't want this banned too, Okay, yes we pirated it, but we will buy it once it goes to places like gamestop where you can buy the physical game with actual money, my parent's won't let me get a credit card nor let me use them, Aj's parent's the same. We will try to do chores and raise up money for the both of us to get a single desura account for the both of us, please unban him, before he breaks his keyboard, he already broke off the * key and the corner minus key and i'm not buying him a new keyboard.

I f*cking don't care you pirated the game, if you plan to buy it, it's really cool.

I can understand you can't buy it now because you don't have a credit card, you can ask someone on the forum to exchange with Steam game or something...

BUT, just don't go on the forum and say "I pirated the game" and asking for a torrent release, you are raging ? We're working very hard every days (between 14 and 16h of coding each day), it's a bit annoying to see someone just raging because there is no torrent release so he's gonna have a hard time to pirate.

Come on, this game is easy to pirate, just don't troll us on the forum and everything will be fine, we're a bunch of lovely guys, there is just some rules to respect on this forum...

Anyway.

Hiking bag does have legs, but they can't run.. So the dragons will... ARG, no, I told ya the new secret update "Dragons & Zombies" :(

I f*cking don't care you pirated the game, if you plan to buy it, it's really cool.

I can understand you can't buy it now because you don't have a credit card, you can ask someone on the forum to exchange with Steam game or something...

BUT, just don't go on the forum and say "I pirated the game" and asking for a torrent release, you are raging ? We're working very hard every days (between 14 and 16h of coding each day), it's a bit annoying to see someone just raging because there is no torrent release so he's gonna have a hard time to pirate.

Come on, this game is easy to pirate, just don't troll us on the forum and everything will be fine, we're a bunch of lovely guys, there is just some rules to respect on this forum...

Anyway.

Hiking bag does have legs, but they can't run.. So the dragons will... ARG, no, I told ya the new secret update "Dragons & Zombies" :(

"Raises right eyebrow"

There is trickery afoot here...

"Raises right eyebrow"

There is trickery afoot here...

You could ask someone you know to buy it for you. I used the paypal account of a friend because I didn't have one.

... and there should be at least one person you know who owns a credit card and could buy the game for you. Hell, you could even ask if someone from this forum could send you a desura gift card if you transfer the money to their bank accounts.

I still don't see that "it's impossible to buy the game" argument because it is very possible.

Or like I said before just get a prepaid visa from Walmart. The visas work for about anything.

Will this ever come out in a box like at gamestop or will it be like minecraft, you have to buy it online? i'll try to get my parents to invest in it so long as we get the full game when it comes out for free if we already bought the alpha.

Will this ever come out in a box like at gamestop or will it be like minecraft, you have to buy it online? i'll try to get my parents to invest in it so long as we get the full game when it comes out for free if we already bought the alpha.

I guess it will stay like minecraft (only that it is going to be available on steam at some point of course)

Due to us using the money to actively fund development, and therefore to protect ourselves and our transaction handlers from the risk of some mass refund request, we need to state that we do not accept refunds (though in extenuating circumstances we may consider it). Your key will remain valid for all future updates of Project Zomboid and we intend to support it for many years to come. We are not legally bound to provide additional updates, and you are paying for the product as it stands now. All purchases apply to PC, Mac and Linux desktop versions of the current game only – and not any potential future sequels or offshoots related to the game.

Well hello there :)

I bought the game a year ago, but I have seen this game earlier at my cousin's place.

I do not regret it. Updates are slow I know but the result is awesome. I don't mind waiting as long as it will keep on going :)

Thanks a lot ! That's always cool to here such things :)

Added new things again, and I think this is a really cool one (even if i'm not sure it's wrote in good english.. :D) :

[CARPENTRY] You can now rotate (with the "r" button or with the mouse) a self-made wooden crate when you're placing its to change it z position (you can now stack 3 crates);

[CARPENTRY] You can now rotate (with the "r" button or with the mouse) a self-made wooden crate when you're placing its to change it z position (you can now stack 3 crates);

YES! That's the kinda stuff I wanna hear! I've got so much loot it's pouring out my ears.

My pirate story: Although I did not pirate PZ, I heard from it from inside a torrent's comment page of Fort Zombie I think. People were saying only good things. Went to the main page, got the demo, played it, loved it, bought it.

Just the fact that there was a demo available was what prevented me from pirating it. It's one of the main reason I do it: No demo, no can see the goods.

Then I started lurking the forum and realized there was an updated version, 2.0q! The rest is history.

Note to devs: I don't know if you guys intend on publishing an updated demo on Desura one day, but I am for it.

Umm i donèt know how i ended up here lmfao i was on the progress commenting 

But if this is true about people pirating i will look into making Project Zommoid for  Bought project Zomboid in which i will have to look at all the Scripts and coding with in Project Zomboid which would take a  long time but if this is the case i will make sure all the content i release for  Project Zommoid will end up making it so more people will buy Project Zomboid. If i have to spent more time to make sure not 70% of people are getting pirated version then i will for the one reason of spending 7$ to help developers for other people is not a lot and i respect Project Zomboid ( it is my favorite survival zombie game with much to except and much potential )

And yes it is possible to make a Mod not available for a pirated version but it takes time and lots of effort (possibly a month or so just trying to fix stuff around) 

I very much do encourage high support for Project Zomboid developers they are doing there best and it is very hard to control thousands of players.

My pirate story: Although I did not pirate PZ, I heard from it from inside a torrent's comment page of Fort Zombie I think. People were saying only good things. Went to the main page, got the demo, played it, loved it, bought it.

Just the fact that there was a demo available was what prevented me from pirating it. It's one of the main reason I do it: No demo, no can see the goods.

Then I started lurking the forum and realized there was an updated version, 2.0q! The rest is history.

Note to devs: I don't know if you guys intend on publishing an updated demo on Desura one day, but I am for it.

HA

I tried to pirate the game originally, but there were no actual torrents because at that time, PZ was unheard of.

Decided it was better to invest in this and bought it the next day.

First game I've ever bought online, and have not regretted it since the past 2-3 years