FORUM TEST RELEASE: Project Zomboid - Version 2.9.9.11

RobertJohnson

1) im very noob at that game , but craft menu or some craft book is possible  in next update please ? , should i search for  it spending hours on wiki`s..

2)  got very hight resolution on my monitor , how can i zoom something ?

1) im very noob at that game , but craft menu or some craft book is possible  in next update please ? , should i search for  it spending hours on wiki`s..

nasko would write: 1) do you mean a book where you can find recipes for food, weapons? the fun is to figure that out for yourself, i dont think such a thing will come in the next update

2) for now it's only possible for you to lower your resolution, zoom feature will be back some day

is there fire yet?

Nopes. Don't quote me on this but I am fairly sure that they also wanted to change the sprites and animation of fire before it's back in.

At least I think I remember Binky saying so on a stream

For the 1), you can use the craft helper by Peanuts : http://theindiestone.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15407

But we won't put something like that in vanilla, we like people to discover crafting stuff by their own :)

it was good! and every thing looks good. im sure Twiggy posted the bugs he found if not i can post them here. Lemmy was watching 2 streams at once that guy is a pro :)

Anyway cant wait to get my hands on this update. good work everyone at the Indiestone! and i just noticed you have a red name Gratz!

when I saw this and keep monitoring the updates and surprise about the 2.9.9.11.. atlast! I finally got my hands on this game. this is pretty awesome !
this game was a dream come true to me and my friends who love zombie survival game. the best survival game we saw :D

yey !