FORUM TEST RELEASE: Project Zomboid - Version 2.9.9.11

RobertJohnson

Will older releases be uploaded to this section? The old links are sadly not working for me and I'd rather not resort to less-then-legal ways of getting the current PZ version because I have actually payed for the game.

If you want a current PZ version, why would you be looking for older releases? The current version is on Desura.

I may know the answer for that: It is said on the PZ-Website that the tutorial is best played in the 0.1.5d - Version. Go see for yourself here. Now the thing is that as a logged-in user on their PZ-Page on DESURA, I can only have the newest release (as I paid for it) or the 0.1.4c (the demo which is accessible for everyone). Personally, I have never played with tutorial or NPC because I joined some weeks ago and only had access to the 2.9.9.10 version, which is super cool, but I also would like to play with NPCs or play the story mode / tutorial - I just can't find a way to legally download those "old" versions.

EDIT: But as some other people here, I'm just waiting for the 3.0 for all of this =)

I’m so excited for this update because of the new last stand mode, robert is a coding wizard!

The revelations of RobertJohnsen are secretly and carefully being gathered in a book that amongst friends have been coined The Zombible of RobertJonsnippets.

If you want a current PZ version, why would you be looking for older releases? The current version is on Desura.

PZ in x64 mode doesn't work for me even though I'm using 64 bit. I'm betting it has something to do with desura because I could run previous PZ versions fine(when it wasn't on desura). I'll try in 32 bit though.

When I try to play in x64 bit in desura, I create a character, and then it just blackscreens when it's loading the map.

Edit: Doesn't work in x32 mode either. And my computer is state of the art, no problems at all with other games.

In here PZ works just fine in both modes. 

Onliest new bug i found was climbing thru walls if you place them beside a fence, but haven`t check right now if Zombies are doing the same. (Didn`t know if this was mentioned ever before...)

Linus I suggest pulling up a thread in support, so we can try to help you out, because the game will not be made available anywhere other than Desura until the Steam release as far as I'm aware. If you download the standalone from Desura (not launch with their client) it should be exactly the same as the old downloads from the forums.

If you don't mind waiting a few hours I can probably try to help you out getting it running. Cleaning the house for my girlfriend right now >.>

2.0q often works where the newer graphical requirements of later versions failed. Though, it sounds more like an issue with his graphics card driver than anything else.

It'd be nice having the 1.5d version and 2.0q up.

The demo can be found by logging into Desura and changing the Version (right click on Project Zomboid, select Version from the drop down menu) to Demo, if you'd like to play the tutorial.

To Support for Support.