FORUM TEST RELEASE: Project Zomboid - Version 2.9.9.11

RobertJohnson

Ok i really love how this game has been growing a lot since i discover it, it's amazing the huge amount of stuff added and the lots of changes in gameplay and compatibility that has been made, congrats to the whole team.
Also congrats to you for joining the team!

Needs more controller missing features!

I need more patience! (clyde)

Latest Mondoid RJ mentions that he's going to be looking into full controller support as his next big project, so we should see some updates soon.

Even if there is you will still need a key to play. 

:(

I Actually have been piggybacking on releases you didn't have to buy, since this game could change development direction and end up sucking.

Guess i'll just get it off a file sharing site. Since i will only buy the game after release.

I Actually have been piggybacking on releases you didn't have to buy, since this game could change development direction and end up sucking.

Guess i'll just get it off a file sharing site. Since i will only buy the game after release.

Wow ... just wow ...

Don't get it... There is a release... Desura...

Pirate is obvious pirate? THIS GAME IS DIRT CHEAP AND AMAZING EVEN AT THIS STAGE IN DEVELOPMENT,

I've developed a fun pastime between games by posting filthy abuse on various "how to pirate PZ" vids. It achieves nothing buts soothes my conscience nonetheless.