FORUM TEST RELEASE: Project Zomboid - Version 2.9.9.11

RobertJohnson

Could you guys pls stop the spoilers about The walking dead? Still haven´t seen the second season and spoilers kinda sucks  :cry:

Put them atleast in spoilertags.

At topic: Glad to see the door bug finally fixed! Oh and Romain you mentioned the blood on hitting a zombie twice  (tophat)

Sorry but the second season is over a year old.

Major spoiler for King Kong, in case you haven't seen it:

He dies

Then I have to stop reading this forum I think  :cry:

Could you guys pls stop the spoilers about The walking dead? Still haven´t seen the second season and spoilers kinda sucks  :cry:

Put them atleast in spoilertags.

At topic: Glad to see the door bug finally fixed! Oh and Romain you mentioned the blood on hitting a zombie twice  (tophat)

Sorry but the second season is over a year old.

Major spoiler for King Kong, in case you haven't seen it:

He dies

I request and require an apology for editing my "Ned's dead" post last year, after Game of Thrones finished its second season!

I'll never forget that day.

I'd wait on 30 mins or so peeps. There was a crash bug when smashing windows. Fixed and uploading now so I'd wait until 30 mins from the time of this reply before downloading, or those who have already got it, redownload at that point and avoid smashing windows (via the menu / hammering E, not swinging weapons manually) in the meantime  :)

I was killing some zombies when I saw a dead man on the floor that wasn't a zombie that I killed, so I thought "hey, maybe they've put some random dead guys near the zombies so the game would look like there were other survivors or something". When I got near him to loot, he almost bit me. Man, that was scary, hehehehe.  :evil:

#1 Zombie killed counter is off.    Ive killed a few dozen and it shows 33,528 killed in the info panel.  A mix of pistol and bat kills.    

#2 Seen a few zeds running in place with no obstruction near.   Like they are caught on something.  Not too common.

#3 Seems to be raining inside the big north warehouse along the freeway.   I've been soaked standing inside a few times.   I'll have to see if it happens everywhere inside.    The only thing unusual is 3 dead zeds (with blood spatter) on the second floor.

Windows 32

Wouldn't start at first but when I updated the lwjgl libraries to 2.9.0 it started up fine :D

Linux 64bit

projectzomboid-amd64.2.9.9.11.tar.gz

Edit:

Just had a minor heart failure as I came across one of the ankle-biters so whoever put them in is equal measures of evil and genius xD

Soooo... does this particular release have bug fixing on the splitscreen? I swear I remember reading somewhere that it would, but the front page doesn't have it so... 'spose it was just me. :P Methinks I'll wait for the Desura release this time. Curse you crappy internet plan. 

yay, .11 finally here.   So i mashed the E key to get into a window and my char broke it .  butter knife doesn't 1 shot kill anymore and so i had my ankles chomped by a zed i thought was dead. had to reload once because i couldn't drop or pick up items anymore. managed to repel with a rope from 2nd floor, found and advance carpentry book i never seen in .10  and a learning cooking book. died after 10 days because of the chomp i got on day 1 on my ankles.  Going to play another game and report after, i will try to build a door to see if now i can get through it and maybe gardening. )