Windows are bugged on the exterior wall

Solokill72

I don't see any actual window tiles on the walls, there's just the holes on the wall with the arch on top... What windows are you actually trying to place on the walls?

You can only place windows with the according tool if you have one of the windows from the "window" tileset. So only the "small" windows can be placed on a regular wall. Unless you're using the wall tool as you seem to have done on the left.

I don't see any actual window tiles on the walls, there's just the holes on the wall with the arch on top... What windows are you actually trying to place on the walls?

You can only place windows with the according tool if you have one of the windows from the "window" tileset. So only the "small" windows can be placed on a regular wall. Unless you're using the wall tool as you seem to have done on the left.

Even if I place a small window like normal, it still automaticly places it ontop of a frame of another window that i havent even selected

Could you possibly upload the tbx file. I could take a look if it's in the building or in how you've set up the tools.

Forgot about it. I'm done with this shit. I'll leave the mapping for you people, cause I have encountered so many problems I don't even care anymore.

That's just the tile definitions and arrangements on some parts that mix exterior walls with window tiles etc...all that can be fixed if you go to Building Ed ----> then tiles... in the building menu and after a new window opens, click the little button on the bottom that turns it into Expert Mode (should look like 2 picket fence icons and check and see what walls are fudged up...to do that just click on external or internal walls from the list on the upper left side check to see where things are and whats on the W, N, E, S....but then again I could be wrong