Bandages Show Up on Character

booner352

So today I got a scratch on the head (in-game) and had to apply a bandage to my forehead. As soon as I thought about my character doing this, I thought how cool he would look with a bandage on his head. Obviously, this suggestion doesn't just contain to the forehead but every part of the body. This would be one of those things you add so when a person first plays, and might expect to see the triangle bandage on that nasty scratch on your forearm, it actually happens. The phrase I'm trying to describe is "visually pleasing". :mrgreen:

In multiplayer, bandages could be a sign of a seasoned veteran or a lucky bastard, you decide. The person with a bandage might be infected! :oops:

It's not a big suggestion, but one that could be implemented with an apparel update or something along those lines.

Would be cool indeed! This would probably mean you should be able to take the bandages of after a while, my character has survived roughly 6 months and has bandages in pretty much every part possible. If bandages would appear on you and not be possible to remove I would look more like a mumie than a human now :D

Would be cool indeed! This would probably mean you should be able to take the bandages of after a while, my character has survived roughly 6 months and has bandages in pretty much every part possible. If bandages would appear on you and not be possible to remove I would look more like a mumie than a human now :D

Hm, gives me an idea. Just bandage none-wounded parts of your body and you're officially immune from the dead!

Really? I thought bandages disappeared after being on you for a while. Might have to pay more attention.