[Hardcore roleplay Server][Includes latest Bedford version] Picking up the Pieces [NO LONGER ONLINE]

FoxalypticWorld

All right folks. Good news bad news time. Good news is! I think I found what the issue is, bad news is no ones gonna like it.

The issue; Exception in thread "main" java.nio.BufferUnderflowException

The fix; A hard reset of the server and no longer allowing character transfers from the old server.

What it means for you; Everyone who has a character they'd like to transfer over, mail me screenshots of your character's inventory along with their skills and I'll get the admins to help refund what you will have lost because of this. We can't give back anyone's full skill points without giving them level 5 in everything, so we'll try to make it as equal as we can and give you the books you need to get multipliers for the skills you had.

Any questions?

Oh well, makes me glad I started a new character anyhow. :)

Also, thanks for all the updates and for letting us know what's going on. I'm enjoying the server a lot and you guys have been very quick with info through all of this, so wanted to let you know it's appreciated. :)

All right folks. Good news bad news time. Good news is! I think I found what the issue is, bad news is no ones gonna like it.

The issue; Exception in thread "main" java.nio.BufferUnderflowException

The fix; A hard reset of the server and no longer allowing character transfers from the old server.

What it means for you; Everyone who has a character they'd like to transfer over, mail me screenshots of your character's inventory along with their skills and I'll get the admins to help refund what you will have lost because of this. We can't give back anyone's full skill points without giving them level 5 in everything, so we'll try to make it as equal as we can and give you the books you need to get multipliers for the skills you had.

Any questions?

Gah fuck that, I appreciate it greatly but I'll just start from scratch, might as well anyways.