[Hardcore roleplay Server][Includes latest Bedford version] Picking up the Pieces [NO LONGER ONLINE]

FoxalypticWorld

The server is up and running!

I restarted it now since I can't test if it's connectable or not due my computer is broken and I'm fixing this from my smartphone...

I don't know what is going on with this project, I'm not officially part of this team and just give tech support when I know there is something wrong, the server is still there and active so it's at least not completely dead yet.

If someone could test it out if you can connect and if the server is running properly I would thank you in advance since I can't check for myself!

I will try to get you some information from server owner but I can't guarantee so, if the server is crashes or is else what not running properly - contact me so I can at least try to get it back up.

Sorry from me, but as I had technical issues with my own hardware I didn't had time to check the server status regular and i didn't got any information about problems here too.

I restarted it now since I can't test if it's connectable or not due my computer is broken and I'm fixing this from my smartphone...

I don't know what is going on with this project, I'm not officially part of this team and just give tech support when I know there is something wrong, the server is still there and active so it's at least not completely dead yet.

If someone could test it out if you can connect and if the server is running properly I would thank you in advance since I can't check for myself!

I will try to get you some information from server owner but I can't guarantee so, if the server is crashes or is else what not running properly - contact me so I can at least try to get it back up.

Sorry from me, but as I had technical issues with my own hardware I didn't had time to check the server status regular and i didn't got any information about problems here too.

It's okay, sometimes real life stuff happens and it's more important than a game. Only when it's Project Zomboid ((Kidding.) I hope you managed to resolve whatever was wrong with you're hardware.

It's okay, sometimes real life stuff happens and it's more important than a game. Only when it's Project Zomboid ((Kidding.) I hope you managed to resolve whatever was wrong with you're hardware.
I managed to buy me a whole new computer, but this time a lot more beefy then before (had a 4yr old laptop so it's like from good 'ol Nokia to galaxy s4 XD

3 GB MSI r9 280 twin frozr gaming

I5 4590 4x 3.30 GHz

8gb crucial ballistix sport XT ddr3-1600

1tb HDD

128gb crucial mx100 SSD

430w be quiet! Pure power l8 cm

Gigabyte GA-H97-D3H

The case is coming today and the rest hopefully due tomorrow (Saturday morning here currently)

<3

Does anyone else have trouble connecting? Every time I try to connect it just says "Connecting..." and nothing else happens, it doesn't even say "Connection Failed" it just endlessly says "Connecting...".