[Hardcore roleplay Server][Includes latest Bedford version] Picking up the Pieces [NO LONGER ONLINE]

FoxalypticWorld

I'd prefer to see them evolve and grow stronger. I think "decay" would take too long and make things too easy. Either you'd have to make them decay very quick, or be realistic and make it take several in-game years, either way of which wouldn't be too fun, IMO. I'd prefer to see their virus rapidly mutate, rather than die off.

I like this one, I get the realism of them dying off, or decaying, but in terms of fun, role play aside, I can't imagine the server being much fun if the numbers did dwindle. This idea, though, with the virus mutating randomly, that could translate to a change up of zombie stats every so often, (Maybe even unnanounced :P) Like a single night of sprinters, or a few days of ultra tough zeds, or a night of bloodhound smelling zombies. Not sure how that would tie into the server lore and role play, but that's somebody else' headache ^^

Again, I absolutely hate the idea of zombies weakening or dying off. The PZ server lag and unoptimized zombie coding makes them way too easy to kill anyway. Making them weaker just makes the combat even more laughably boring. I suggest, until optimization comes in, to have zombies that get stronger.

Again, I absolutely hate the idea of zombies weakening or dying off. The PZ server lag and unoptimized zombie coding makes them way too easy to kill anyway. Making them weaker just makes the combat even more laughably boring. I suggest, until optimization comes in, to have zombies that get stronger.

We have a forum post on this now for people to debate.

A new RP rule has been made due to all the recent conflict: 

When going on a gun fight or raiding and what not, TALK with the other people you're fighting to make sure you're all on the same page. Ask them if it's okay if you guys shoot on sight. Ask them if they understand your character plans to kill them. This doesn't mean you can't pull a smooth one on people, just make sure before you go to murder them that you're both on the SAME PAGE. Otherwise the kill won't count and that character will be banned.

I like conflict, I do. But I hate having to deal with shit when people perceive it to be unfair. It puts me in the spot of having to pick a side when there really isn't one. Just make sure to talk things out guys and get on the same page before running in guns a blazin'.

I dont write this comment to complain cause i think you did a great job with this server, wich i think is the best server ive played on. but i was wondering why did you put those zombie settings since the build 27 is out? in my opinion the settings were perfect just before the build 27 release. is it because you want to make the gameplay more realistic ? cause just by hitting a zombies you bring the attention of all zombies at 100-200 meters around i'm not sure how its realistic, its more frustrating. or is it to make it harder to play and forces players to play together? Im just wondering what are the reasons of those settings? if you already said it on the website forum , im sorry its my bad i didnt look on it. But am i the only one to find it really frustrating and unpleasant?

Hey I just had a question I didnt see it in the rules but.. can i just *R* "say what I need to say" and that is Radio talk? Or do I need to actually have a radio to talk with the *R*. I wanted to ask on here and not in game because I want to keep it as realistic as possible. Thanks. 

I dont write this comment to complain cause i think you did a great job with this server, wich i think is the best server ive played on. but i was wondering why did you put those zombie settings since the build 27 is out? in my opinion the settings were perfect just before the build 27 release. is it because you want to make the gameplay more realistic ? cause just by hitting a zombies you bring the attention of all zombies at 100-200 meters around i'm not sure how its realistic, its more frustrating. or is it to make it harder to play and forces players to play together? Im just wondering what are the reasons of those settings? if you already said it on the website forum , im sorry its my bad i didnt look on it. But am i the only one to find it really frustrating and unpleasant?

I did it because everything was too easy before. Zombies were cleared out in two to three days tops.

All right people, serious talk time. Yesterday we were billed for the server, and it was a point we already had paid up for. However, going into the next month we don't have that kind of security. Now, we're not rich people, we can't shoulder the burden of paying for the server month in and month out all on our own. I'm going to be blunt here, if people don't donate to the server by the end of the month, the server is going to die. If every one of the 15+ people on the server donated -4- dollars each month, we'd be set forever.

If you don't get enough donations how long till the server is down? 

Will you spawn the entire map with tons of zombies so all characters go out with a bang?

If it is going to be shut down hopefully Grays army returns for a full scale war to end my youtube series

Will you spawn the entire map with tons of zombies so all characters go out with a bang?

If it is going to be shut down hopefully Grays army returns for a full scale war to end my youtube series

I think the War between Gray and Risen has ended, but who knows. Maybe they'll be an All Out War Part Two?

The server should last until the 26th of July.

I don't know what the admins have planned for the end of the server if we don't get donations.

I uded the IP and port, but... I just can't seam to connect

And yes I did download the map and unpack it to the zomboid folder

I also am having troubles connecting.

Have downloaded the map, don't have any mods installed and have the correct IP & port! Any suggestions ?