[Hardcore roleplay Server][Includes latest Bedford version] Picking up the Pieces [NO LONGER ONLINE]

FoxalypticWorld

Just to know: where is this server located? Because i'd like some RP, but i can't find european servers (and i lag terribly on american ones)

Atlanta USA

Server is online now BUT due technical problems currently without Bedford Falls/Dreadwood and BrutalKeyV1

These problems are worked on but you can play for now with vanilla content... not that you're going to have more accidents in this damn called "real life"

Xadhoom - I normally lag there too but fortunately I can play here very well with low lag.

My character Terry Dugan was in bedford btw

When I log in its just black screen.

I then created a new character but i wont let you start in bedford?

The zombies are sprinters now????

I can confirm the server's broken right now.

Can't spawn in Bedford, it doesn't load Dreadwood, all of the zombies sprint.

as said earlier - Bedford Falls & Dreadwood are currently NOT ACTIVE

black screens are therefore normal...

Bedford & Dreadwood are coming back, due technical reasons they are not implemented yet.

So a couple hours ago I installed this mod you ask for (brutal key or something) and now I can't join any server, says my "lua files aren't the same as server project zomboid".

I couldn't even join your own server with your own mod. I did do a backup and going back to it does not solve my problem either so I'm forced to erase everything and do a clean install now.

That's goodbye to this server for me. It was a good run and I had faith on it after waiting during these downtime days, but it's really annoying losing my save and progress and everything. Will leave this as a self reminder not to play on servers that rely on mods.

So a couple hours ago I installed this mod you ask for (brutal key or something) and now I can't join any server, says my "lua files aren't the same as server project zomboid".

I couldn't even join your own server with your own mod. I did do a backup and going back to it does not solve my problem either so I'm forced to erase everything and do a clean install now.

That's goodbye to this server for me. It was a good run and I had faith on it after waiting during these downtime days, but it's really annoying losing my save and progress and everything. Will leave this as a self reminder not to play on servers that rely on mods.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience you had due this, but the mod is quite a problem for now.

We're working on the problem and in the meantime you can join the server as it is vanilla right now.