[Hardcore roleplay Server][Includes latest Bedford version] Picking up the Pieces [NO LONGER ONLINE]

FoxalypticWorld

Did the server do a hard reset? Cause the whole base is gone and everything is restocked, electricity, etc... 

Yes, it wasn't planned. The sever wouldn't start due to the server test folder try as I might to fix that. Either way characters should have been saved from earlier warnings. 

As for the base -,- yes, but that was a large place to hold. We were thinking going for the Asylum. I put that on the clan page if you have any better ideas. I'm not overly worried about restocking, we can do that in a matter of a few in game days.

He counted his ammo half looking at the sizable horde in front of him.

60 bullets and 8 shells weren't much but he did need those supplies and needed them badly.

He lunged forward, aiming carefully with his pistol, and started opening up.

They were too many. He started backing up much sooner than anticipated.

They weren't going down with just one shot and he quickly reached his last clip.

Now, sweating profusely and disoriented, his retreat turned into a tumbling run.

His pistol was gone somehow and he found himself grabbing the shotgun more for the use of a stick than anything else.

Looking back, the sweat dripping burned his eyes and desperately he fired while losing his balance and lunging to the floor.

The fall was long and his whole body hit cement with a hard crack of his bones and excruciating pain.

Maybe the pain was what brought him back but he launched forward and started running.

He had fallen in a cemented waterway, now dry from summer, and in the end this was a god send.

The horde stampeded into pit losing momentum and here he gained the much needed time to hide and sneak.

Circling around, the way back was clear and the store empty... It was not the first time his arrogance nearly killed him.

Somehow, right now, his luck appears to outweigh everything else...

From "The world is a park" by Jose Calugas.

A java error crashed the server and I'm working on figuring it out. No worries though, it seems like a standard java error with memory chunks and windows seven. However, I need at least a small nap before I can figure it out. 

Just keeping everyone posted.

A java error crashed the server and I'm working on figuring it out. No worries though, it seems like a standard java error with memory chunks and windows seven. However, I need at least a small nap before I can figure it out. 

Just keeping everyone posted.

Thx 4 warn. :)

Hey there, i just want to tell you that huge chunks of plain grass cuts through buildings in bedfall maps, so most of the buildings are only half.  (fedora). I think I heard someone saying the same happens to dreadford? but I don't know :P

Hey there, i just want to tell you that huge chunks of plain grass cuts through buildings in bedfall maps, so most of the buildings are only half.  (fedora). I think I heard someone saying the same happens to dreadford? but I don't know :P

Yes, there is one particular area in bedford this happens to, I don't know about Dreadford. I haven't been there yet.