pz modding for build 23

TraLaLando

my main question is does anyone know of any modz for build 23 that r like pillow silencer, lockpicking and so on cuz i cant get any of the mods to work for the newer version.... also is there a way to down grade my game version so mods do work on it... and last but not least i have done everything correct for downloading the mods, in steamapps/common/projectzombiod/mods but i cant get any of the mods to show up in the title mod screen! also a list of build 23 mods would help get me started

well, i never used build 23, started with build 25 last week. however, i think i might answer 1 or 2 of your questions.

1) you do not really want to downgrade your version. older version have less functions, more bugs etc. also buid 25 offers now a multiplayer modus. so i would recommend you to upgrade your version to build 25 though, its the current version and many modders will make their mods b25 compatible (here a list of b25 mods): http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/7184-mods-updated-for-build-25/

2) im not sure about build 23, but on build 25 you have to add the mod folders to c:\users\%username%\Zomboid\mods\, and not to the mod folder in the game directory. check this thread out: http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/1395-how-to-install-uninstall-mods/

3) there is a lockpicking mod, but i did never try it, so im not sure for which build it is...

ok i took yr advise with upgradeing my account its on build 26 not 25 and during game play i have bad fps drop it just looks choppy all my graphic settings are took care of to help fps as well might switch back to build 23 cuz it makes the game unplayable