Multiplayer Weapon effects

Hey guys,

I was wondering whether mêlée weapons can knock down others on multiplayer as they knock down zombies.  If not then that would be a thing that I would like to see added.  Also, I believe that I made a post about this before but I would like the one-hit kill stab move with the kitchen knife to work on other players as well, but only from behind.  This would not be very op because unless you had maxed out sneaking skills you would almost definitely be heard.

seems like this would depend on if the safety system is turned on or not, for both players.

kinda makes me think you are the type of player they designed it for, to protect the other players and prevent the random stab from behind.

I was really curious to find out whether these things are in the game because I was attacked by a kitchen knife wielder in the spawn house on mindscape server but they didn't do an assassination move.  Another time I was attacked by a bandit with an axe and all I had was a plank.  Obviously he won but none of us were knocked down during the fight.  If the ability to knock another player down was added it could give people with bad weapons a small chance against bandits

Random stab from behind from someone you thought is your friend is an essence of zombie apocalypse. Think dayz wild fire axe to the head.

actually, i saw a few videos, watched a few streams, saw enough of the shenanigans that occur in there to keep me from buying that game. i'm weird, i don't enjoy or appreciate such things. probably why i don't do servers or play online MP games very often.

Archived