Candy vs Chocolate

Pezi

21 members have voted

1. 1. To fill my desires I :

• CONSUME CANDY
    • CHOMP CHOCOLATE

Spoiler

It's tough because Peppermint is the ultimate candy flavor.

But I had to go with chocolate.  I could accept a life without candy, but not one without chocolate.

hello im sory but uh i think you mean to use ultimate unless you think peppermint is terrible because the word penultimate means like second to last in a series instead of first weird yeah they sound a lot alike and i used to use it interchangably with ultimate and then a lovely person corrected me so now since i think you're cool and will take the constructive criticism well i will illustrate it to you

<3

Offtopic
man this forum really needs a proper heart emoticon thing

past the cavities, i pick candy 5ver because i have better self control around it and usually doesn't make my throat and tongue feel grainy if i eat too much. B)

Thanks man. Can't believe I've always wrongly defined that word in my head.  I gotta remember that.  There are always a few words like that.  My biggest mis-defining of a word wasn't corrected until high school.  I used to think approximately meant precisely or exactly.  Like it was an added emphasis - I have approximately ten books meant I have EXACTLY ten books.  Since I'd only learned the word through context as a kid, the real meaning somehow slipped past my understanding.  It was like a light-bulb getting turned on when I found out my mistake.

I get an allergic reaction on my tongue when I eat too many M&Ms but I love them too much to ever stop eating them.