build 39 keeps black screening on us, tried using opera and chrome, both do the same, doesn't want to refresh n then a reload blacks it, love what you guys have done by the way, can't live without it :D

7 hours ago, Gurluas said:

Is this project dead? Haven't heard from it in ages.

I do not think so, the map is still completely up to date I am pretty sure. I think there just has not been changes to the map in a bit.

4 hours ago, Crazy ManMan said:

I do not think so, the map is still completely up to date I am pretty sure. I think there just has not been changes to the map in a bit.

The map is not up to date, it's missing a good few areas, small areas mind you, but yeah. It's 2 versions out of date.

Also, a pet peeve of mine is how it refers to the Knox County Challenge Map as Knox County 0.1.5. The challenge map is a remake with a butt load of changes, labelling it as the original version is just flat out wrong.

On 11/30/2019 at 9:24 PM, Crazy ManMan said:

Actually there's been plenty of additions like the military base in the woods. We're about to head into Build 41, and the map is still build 39.