Project Zomboid Map Project

The first two are actual errors in the in-game map and should be reported to TIS.

The line is from PZWorldEd. I'll probably remove it some time.

The question marks are errors in the PZMap Project and are on my TODO and will be fixed.

UPDATE

I've added an option to "Lock Coordinates". Pressing that button will ask you to click on where you want to lock the coordinates.

After you click there will be a green map circle marking the position you locked (will not be saved across sessions) and the coordinate list to the left will no longer update.

The button will change to "Unlock coordinates" which will remove the green circle and the coordinates will liveupdate again.

Is the full sized map download upto date, and also interactive. Meaning i can put poi and the what not.. Or just an image file?

The full size map is interactive, practically just a big tar.bz2 of the entire site (minus development and such directories). You can add POIs just like on the website. The download is NOT up-to-date, but I'm preparing a new one for release later today.

You can add personal POIs (red ones), but not public ones (blue ones).

i avoid torrents as a rule, but this has me curious. when we open the main map, will it have  muldraugh,west point, bedford falls and dreadwood all on the same map, so we can look how close they really are and plan back ways in and out of the towns?

i avoid torrents as a rule, but this has me curious. when we open the main map, will it have  muldraugh,west point, bedford falls and dreadwood all on the same map, so we can look how close they really are and plan back ways in and out of the towns?

Why would you avoid torrents? It's practically the easiest way to share the load of distribution.

No, the maps don't (yet) overlap on one display. They are separate. The .torrent is actually just a big .tar.bz2 of the website, the functionality it provides is identical to the website.

A suggestion for the awesome map project. Disabling POIs. If you'd like to take a picture of the map, but those blue POIs get in the way, you could just disable them and enable them any time.

Yes! This has crossed my mind several times aswell, would be awesome if that was an option :D

A suggestion for the awesome map project. Disabling POIs. If you'd like to take a picture of the map, but those blue POIs get in the way, you could just disable them and enable them any time.

Yes! This has crossed my mind several times aswell, would be awesome if that was an option :D

UPDATE

The option to toggle POIs is now live! You can toggle them with the push of the "Toggle POIs" button at the top right.

I read back but it doesn't seem that my bug was addressed, well from what I read.

I find it making personal POI's and then selecting them via POI tab will cause the map to black out. Of course, selecting another area via POI tab will make the map work again and zoom into the area you selected. Selecting any Public POI's works just fine via POI tab. Great map too, really helpful when I'm playing! I almost feel like I can visit the area one day ;P I might sleep with one eye open though...