Project Zomboid Map Project

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Awsome project.

But i would like to make two suggestions:

1. Could someone make a POI of the second well ? I could only find one well on the farm but according to the wuiki there is another one. Could someome who knows where it is send a POI to blindcoder ?

Also could these two POI get an new Category like "Water Sources" or something in the menu so we can find them easy?

2. The downloadable map of knox and westpoaint is very good, but could you (blindcoder) upload a version with a bit more resolution ? This would be great!!

Thanks a lot and keep up the good work when new map pices are released :-D

Thanks again, makes PZ a lot more fun :-D

Awsome project.

But i would like to make two suggestions:

1. Could someone make a POI of the second well ? I could only find one well on the farm but according to the wuiki there is another one. Could someome who knows where it is send a POI to blindcoder ?

Also could these two POI get an new Category like "Water Sources" or something in the menu so we can find them easy?

2. The downloadable map of knox and westpoaint is very good, but could you (blindcoder) upload a version with a bit more resolution ? This would be great!!

Thanks a lot and keep up the good work when new map pices are released :-D

Thanks again, makes PZ a lot more fun :-D

Thanks for your feedback :-)

1. The first well it at the farm, the second is POI'd here: http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.5066810693753899,0.12723330662845292,350.4538799414349

2. I tried with a LoD deeper, but that crashed every image viewer program I threw at it. I'm running on an Intel Core i7 with 16 GB of RAM. Also, there's an offline version of the entire map. Lastly, there's the mapping tools which you can use to view the map offline.

Hi Blindcoder :-D

Thank you very much for the link to the second well. Is now noted in my commented map :-D

Also for the deeper res. it would just mean bigger file size right ? I could not imagine that this should chrash somehting here (at least in the linux word we are used to big file sizes) Also did you try open it with a browser for eg firefox or with a pdf viewer, these Progras are normaly able to handle bigger file size but 55 mb is not to big i think.

Do you have by any chance such a bigger version who made some programmes crash, would love to test it in my Gentoo box ;-)

Curious. Would it be possible to add loot info/tables to the website? Kinda like dayzDB?

I've changed the map around a bit. There's now a possibility for that. If you have ideas, contact me :-)

Alright, everyone, the map got a major UI overhaul!

I've also added the possibility to expand for more maps, like Vacation Island, the original PZ map and more! Contact me if you have a map that you want to see!

Did they just add the HUD on the map? Is it possible to toggle it off?

There is no they. There is just blindcoder, although blindcoder could be an alien super AI for all we know :o

I think the hud has been there for quite some time now ;)

Try clicking the fullscreen icon:

pzmaps.png

I always wanted to see a map of the last stand area, but never really did much about it. If it is not to hard to make that would be nice for referencing to.

That is indeed a good idea. Shouldn't take TOO long to do as they are quite small, too.

It has always been there, but a bit buggy. It also auto-hides after a few seconds if you don't move the map.

There is no they. There is just blindcoder, although blindcoder could be an alien super AI for all we know :o

:D