Project Zomboid Map Project

Where do you see a person there?

What, you can't see her? This is how it looks where I am.

6joghl.jpg

205pq3r.jpg

Please let her stay will you.  :wub:

Ah, but that's not anywhere near your linked area :-)

I guess I'll leave her, she was very helpful in mapping the area and deserves to live!

Hey Blindcoder. Not sure if you're aware or not but all of the POI's, for me anyway, are misaligned from where they should be.

TwcaWBD.jpg

That happens when your browser uses the cached overlays.json file. Either clear your browser cache or go to http://pzmap.crash-override.net/overlays.json and force a reload via CTRL-R.

I guess I'll leave her, she was very helpful in mapping the area and deserves to live!

Ah, but that's not anywhere near your linked area :-)

That's wierd. When I click the link I see her. Oh well.

Do you want to tell us her story? How come she's still there? And are there more eastereggs in the map?

Again, thanks for the map. It's truly a work of art. It's actually beautiful in a way. It helped me more than once.  

Had to go on a little easter egg hunt (yeah, I'm obsessive like that). And look what I found:

35klx00.jpg

But this girl doesn't look so good. Zombies have taken her legs and torso off.

Don't bother removing stuff like this. It gives the map character and personality. Love it.

I'm way too lazy to fix this :D

Btw, here's a little something:

attachicon.gifmap_access_2013-11-12-1000AM.png

It shows the visits to the PZ Map by day. The right-most measurement is of today 10:00 AM!

Sorry, just felt like showing off a bit :-)

wow nice, that should get the speculation about zomboid players back going :D

btw, your map is awesome and thank you for putting so much effort in this!

Is there a download out yet for the entire, multi-GB offline map with both Muldraugh and West Point on it yet?

I just checked, the download of the new map would amount to 28 GB download...

That does not bother me. ;) If that's not practical for you of course I understand, though. Perhaps consider one without the final zoom level?

Is there a download out yet for the entire, multi-GB offline map with both Muldraugh and West Point on it yet?

I just checked, the download of the new map would amount to 28 GB download...

That does not bother me. ;) If that's not practical for you of course I understand, though. Perhaps consider one without the final zoom level?

That would probably get OpenSeadragon confused. I'll see what I can do.

who added the dragons lair on the lower left corner? is it just a tease or should i really go there :)

That's a submission by kirrus IIRC. As to if it's a tease... the existence of dragons has been a long running joke in PZ.

I've never seen a dragon in PZ myself.

This map is so helpful and makes this game more fun to play because I know what is out there and I can use it. I just wish there were a way to see in the buildings.

Gosh, Crazy ManMan, I honestly thought you'd vanished form the face of the earth! 

Anyway, a map of building interiors would be immensely helpful, if there were some way to then switch between floors, rather than only being able to view a single floor of multi-story buildings.

• 2 weeks later...