Grow Tobacco + wild veg

Cykodelik

I grow fruits and veg and I've also tried my hand at growing tobacco

Growing tobacco could help players keep an addiction going indefinitely but the main advantage would be a low maintenance pesticide, planting tobacco around would kill fly pests. Also it allows for a sustainable way to produce pesticide.

To smoke it a player would only need 2 leaves, 1 to roll and the other to crush and use as filler. Also a lighter I'm assuming.

As far as the seeds go I think it would be a rare drop. I bought them as a novelty item with soil in a can (IRL) so maybe in hotels or something along those lines?

I had thought about suggesting tobacco plants grow wild but then that would be a whole other thing, when I started growing fruit and veg (again IRL) I started noticing wild varieties of onions, garlic etc everywhere. Maybe PZ should have the occasional wild plant to allow for lucky food/seed finds (and a nice farm XP boost)

Thanks for listening :)

I really like the wild vegetation idea and i think they have a simpler function planned in the form of mushrooms and berries and a skill to go with it. These mushrooms and berries will sometimes be poisonous and a survival skill will help you determine the edibility of your berries and shrooms. Don't quote me on that but I'm almost sure it's an already planned feature. Wild veg/crops is a very good idea maybe have them appear in random clusters within heavily wooded areas