Sandbox, Gradual difficulty

Wilson SDS

Hello everyone

I would like to ask how about adding another option to the difficulties on the game.

Nothing that the game doesn't have already.

You see, on sandbox you can pretty much customize almost everything, something that it is very cool.

But how about adding a timer that i can select, on game time, when one difficulty changes to another.

For example, on sandbox we can select the Shamblers, Faster Shamblers and Sprinters. How about making an option that can selected how much time a Shambler becomes a Faster Shambler, and the same time again for becoming Sprinters, or not.

The same could be added for the zombies resistance and etc.

The water/power shutoff already does this and I believe newly infected will start off badass. It's an idea to add reverse decomposition to sandbox to simulate a zombie virus that enhances the body while destroying the mind but It obv not vanilla as it's counter to the style of zombie (I believe).

Other scaling challenges could be: Mutating infection, zombification rate increases over time (from none to bite to scratch to exposure-to-corpses)

Also there's the possibility of increasing/decreasing the rate at which zombies appear as time goes on