How could we make Project Zomboid a trend?

CatGuitarist

OP, let's not say we did. I'd rather not see PDP fans flooding into the forums. They're annoying, have little to no common sense, and will defend his flaws with the jealousy card. I'd prefer the primary YouTubers for Zomboid to be the ones we already have. They have brains that actually work, after all.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[rant] Maybe if they start talking about NPC's on Monday's blog-posts, then it might be possible. Been about 9+ mondoid posts since any actual NPC talk."We’ll try get them to you ASAP but it’ll take as long as it takes." just doesn't cut it for my fragile heart anymore </3[/angry rant]

[rant] Maybe if they start talking about NPC's on Monday's blog-posts, then it might be possible. Been about 9+ mondoid posts since any actual NPC talk."We’ll try get them to you ASAP but it’ll take as long as it takes." just doesn't cut it for my fragile heart anymore </3[/angry rant]

It'll take as long as it takes.

Maybe if we start talking about NPCs again, people will assume they'll be in "soon" (as in the next Mondoid), hype the game to hell, then become resentful when their beliefs are inevitably betrayed, as with most ETAs (or imagined ETAs).

It's a fair bet that if it frustrates, depresses, and makes us feel helpless then it's a feeling the developers share as well.

Great example would be the GTA5 heists update. Everytime lots of people said they were just gonna stop playing they said its coming in a couple weeks. When that said time didn't have the update they said in a few weeks due to "Hacks". Rinse and repeat.

I have ice cream in my hands. You know what that brings in! It's another...

Useless Question that i should probably keep to myself!

Basically, my though is:

What if we turned Project Zomboid a trend? Just like Amnesia, or League of Legends!

You see, i have an idea for this, that just came to my mind with this video:

It's about how Flappy Bird has made so much popularity, about how PewDiePie changed this generation of gaming, and... Extra Chunky Pasta Sauce. Watch it if you haven't yet!

Did you watch it?

Now tell me, Do you think we could get a famous commenter to do a Project Zomboid walkthrough, make one of us do one, and by some way make it popular, or any other way?

If you do, what other ways do you think we could make Project Zomboid a trend?

I love game theory