badtrix

@gaumti12 Thanks for updating this mod, it is really great. If I could have just one request, (if you have not added it already) it would be to be able to build a usable charcoal grill for my safehouse. Another cool idea would be to be able to build a refillable water cooler and what i mean by refillable is to maybe add the water cooler bottles to the world and you could find them and change them out when water cooloer goes dry. Thanks again for adding new things to this mod.

@gaumti12

Can you make chain-link fence and/or walls?

Yes and I want to. The thing is, one of the 2 available versions of chainlink fences are already added as a building option in the RKF mod (as are cinderblockwalls) and I am waiting for Pravus (the mod author) to be active here again to ask him if I may use his chainlink, concrete and cinderblock items to have both mods compatible with each other. In the RKF Mod you can build the simple chainlink fence, so I think it's better to leave these out as don't want to cover functions from other mods. But I do want to add concrete walls and the chainlink fence that has barbed wire on the top.

Can be that I'll make 2 versions in the future: one for people who also use the RKFMod with only one chainlink fence, and another for people who don't use the RKF mod with both chainlink fences. Now that I think about it I could temporarily just use wire/barbed/steelpipes to build the chainlink fence and some other placeholder for the concrete walls until I get permission to use the RKF Mods items...

@gaumti12 Thanks for updating this mod, it is really great. If I could have just one request, (if you have not added it already) it would be to be able to build a usable charcoal grill for my safehouse. Another cool idea would be to be able to build a refillable water cooler and what i mean by refillable is to maybe add the water cooler bottles to the world and you could find them and change them out when water cooloer goes dry. Thanks again for adding new things to this mod.

I've got both these in sight :) But honestly I am not sure if I can get the charcoal grill working, The water cooler would work if I just say it's a water container... in that case it would behave like the rainbarrels and you could fill it up manually if it's build inside and rain would fill it if it's outside... not very immersive but that would work 100%. The refill bottles are a great idea, but that would need some lua function and I am just beginning to scratch the surface how stuff works there.

I'll add these things the next days with temporary solutions and maybe get them working like intended, later.

• 2 weeks later...

@gaunti12

I am working on a crafting mod that uses Foraging to get Clay. Is it possible to reference an object in another mod without having the or mod loaded?

For instance if I made a recipe that converts my clay into your clay and did not have your mod installed, would my mod not work?

I just want to try to keep some harmony between mods in case people use both. But not penalize people who don't.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright my frist post in this forum ;=)

So the mod is awesome and i played it in the past a lot.

But since i play build 30, the mod doesnt seem to work at all.

Iam not sure if its just me or a compatibilty problem with the new build.

Anyway i can make Clay, but the ui for creating i.e wall doesnt work, also i cant use the rotate function.

Also all related parts with the build ui (from this mod doesnt seem to work at all).

Ok thats said, hopefully someone can give me a hint. :shock:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

So I attempted to install and play this mod. For some reason all of my items show up, but I can't change their containers or add them to my inventory. Any idea on how to fix this? :/ Do I need a new save in order for this to work?

So I attempted to install and play this mod. For some reason all of my items show up, but I can't change their containers or add them to my inventory. Any idea on how to fix this? :/ Do I need a new save in order for this to work?

Sorry for the immediate update. Apparently my entire world reloaded, so everything reset as if it were a new game. :( Still can't take stuff from inventories though.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 years later...

Did you not see that this was originally posted in 2014 and the last post is from 2016? You shouldnt necro a forum post that is older than a year, let alone one that is 6 years old.

Edited by Xyberviri