Swap between primary and secondary weapon

Tslarekker

Wouldn't it be much easier sometimes to being able to simply swap your primary weapon with your secondary by pressing a specific button (I believe '4' is for example currently unoccupied)? :)

Especially if you are on a zombie hunt with a melee weapon, it would be kind of cool if you could simply switch to your shotgun if you risk getting overwhelmed?

And I know that by pressing 1/2/3 you can get either a firearm, blade or blunt weapon, but what I suggest is that the weapon you had equipped just before pressing that button simply moves to the secondary slot instead of going back to your inventory

sounds too OP with a fast swap of weapons, sounds got with hotkeys for the weapons but the timer to equip it should be as it is

This, just something to allow me swap weapons without going into inventory and looking for it.

Already exists(or existed) in that you could swap your already-equipped weapons and use the keys 1 - 9 for specific items.

sounds too OP with a fast swap of weapons, sounds got with hotkeys for the weapons but the timer to equip it should be as it is

This, just something to allow me swap weapons without going into inventory and looking for it.

Already exists(or existed) in that you could swap your already-equipped weapons and use the keys 1 - 9 for specific items.

Yeah, im aware of # keys existing to equip BEST weapon in a category.

My problem is that i like using fireaxe and kitchen knife together, swapping for a knife inside buildings or for this lonely zombie. Thing is that when i have an axe equipped and press 1 it wont switch to a knife as axe is the BEST weapon in blade category, effectively forcing me to use inventory to equip knife.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey...

i can't get this mode working, what am i doing wrong...i have put the folder into the mods folder but the mod won't show up in the game...seems to me like there are some files missing...

thx for help

look like the mod is not updated anymore!

i'm looking for a way to make it work too :'(