Null Point error when loading custom maps

Sangennaru

Hi everyone! 

I've been trying to load my custom map on a last stand challenge to test if my buildings are playable or not, but somehow almost every time i try to load it the screen freeze until i'm dead. 

In the console, i got the "null point" error that others have found as well.

What is interesting is that at the end i generated also an empty lot, with only the ground defined, and i got the same error. Yesterday evening i managed to play on my map once, with no errors at all. But as soon i made some changes on the buildings (thus i re-generated the lots and overwritten them in the PZ folder) the error pop out again. 

I've searched in this section to see if someone else reported the error, if i missed the thread i apologize in advance. 

Thanks,
Jack

Oook.... where do i find what i have to write inside the spawnpoints.lua?

Cheers

Jack

EDIT: sorry for my neebyness... i'm currently learning two script languages and a phisical simulation program, dealing with different syntaxes is kinda tough... :D

WorldEd creates it automatically for you! In WorldEd go to File->Write spawn points... Then select where you want it to be located and then use the place spawn point tool in the cell view to place the spawn points. Everytime you save the file the spawn points are saved to the file location you specified.