Inventory Condition bar alignment fix

dylan1313

Description

I am new to coding and this is my first real post, i am unsure if other people have been having this issue but when ever i open the inventory panel all the things that use a Condition bar are always messed up and not aligned with the actual item, this fixes that.

i hope this gets to Lemmy or one of the Devs. because it is an easy fix and they can incorporate this into the new patch, which makes it a lot easier for me because then i don't have to keep on updating the Code

So here you go!

[2.9.9.10] - [2.9.9.15]

condition bar alignment fix.zip

[2.9.9.16]

[2.9.9.17]

*remember this is a fix not a mod, so you install it the way you use to before you got version 2.9.9.17

PM me if you have any ideas, fixes, or updates that i should do.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh nice one! Thanks for the update, you are great man. That condition bars were confusing me the whole time.

Not sure why this is still not fixed by our lovely dev's  :geek:

no problem, it is my joy to scavenge through the code of PZ and help debug it (and cheat a little) but i have only taken one year of basic Java programming (i am taking the more advanced class right now) and i already am editing and debugging code, i find it kind of neat, because once you have a basic understanding of java the rest is just strait forward and not hard to get a hang of.

(and getting recognition from the community makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside)