FORUM TEST RELEASE: Project Zomboid - Version 2.9.9.15

RobertJohnson

Zombie density in my current game is too heavy around the warehouse to build a fort.    So I'm exploring other options.    It's still my main supply dump from the first weeks so I have to fight my way in to get stuff now and again. It's good fun.  

One bug:  I'm pretty sure that faucets are still resetting their "last burst" when I load a game.    So you can essentially have endless water without the water tub or well. 

Bugs I encounterd :

1. Randomly dieing Zombies : Sometimes when  I encounter Zombies they just fall down , like the final hit with a weapon . This happends alot in Buildings , when I open doors to rooms with Zombies . 1 Time the Zombie that fell down became a Crawler

2. Flying Mustache: If you have a beard and use a weapon to hit something on the ground , your beard will disappear from your face and can be seen a bit behind your character

3. Blood from the second floor can be seen in first floor

The Build is great , are the Pictures in the houses new ? never noticed them before :D

Bugs I encounterd :

1. Randomly dieing Zombies : Sometimes when  I encounter Zombies they just fall down , like the final hit with a weapon . This happends alot in Buildings , when I open doors to rooms with Zombies . 1 Time the Zombie that fell down became a Crawler

I've found this too. When I entered a new house occasionally I'd hear the 'splat' of a final kill despite no zombies being in sight. At first I thought it was more meta-game stuff, but I'm not sure it is. :L

Bugs I encounterd :

I've found this too. When I entered a new house occasionally I'd hear the 'splat' of a final kill despite no zombies being in sight. At first I thought it was more meta-game stuff, but I'm not sure it is. :L

Zombies inside buildings spawn as you get to them, you used to be able to see a console message saying:-

ProjectZomboidRC29910-WTF_zps79937c67.pn

until RobertJ removed it in 2.9.9.14.... the noise your hearing is a crawler spawning

Found a few bugs I think:

I can't return to a previous saved game anymore. When i try to select the saved game i get prompted with the "create new character" window.

Invisible walls still there.

I got bitten by a crawler (bitten and bleeding). I bandaged the wound and two Days later the virus still hasn't taken effect.

Zombies easily get stuck on top of stairs.

Bugs I encounterd :

2. Flying Mustache: If you have a beard and use a weapon to hit something on the ground , your beard will disappear from your face and can be seen a bit behind your character

The Build is great , are the Pictures in the houses new ? never noticed them before :D

4. Instant death from sheet rope still there 

5. Some issue with rain collector barrel

6. Invisible walls still there

7. Small chance that the game will crash when barricading while some weird music plays

8. Zombie kill count is inaccurate 

The last character I played died not because of zombies but because of sheet rope instadeath

Bugs I encounterd :

7. Small chance that the game crashes when barricading while some weird music plays

The last character I played died not because of zombies but because of sheet rope instadeath

Hey,

Can you please give me a screenshot of the window where you put a sheetrope and insta dead ?

The Re-load glitch on doors is still present, windows now have clipping but now have their own re-load glitch so that they cant be used

Tested multiple carpentry levels in case that made a difference..... it didn't :blush:

Ill go & try the different number of sheetropes in inventory thing again & see if it was that

One bug:  I'm pretty sure that faucets are still resetting their "last burst" when I load a game.    So you can essentially have endless water without the water tub or well. 

This one is in 2.9.9.10, too. First, i thought, the pop up was bugged. But it makes sense, that the water supply was off. Barbecue grills seems shut down, too, when power is gone.

Here is a nice one from this testbuild:

screenshot140820131339a33d2_thumb.jpg

House in a House :P

Edit: For some reason, i cant get this pic bigger..

Edit2: Still doesn't work. Normally, i know, how to post pics in forums. Uploaded it twice on different hosters.

Posting pics currently broken?

Edit3: Finally it worked again

2n2011k.jpg

Bugs I encounterd :

7. Small chance that the game crashes when barricading while some weird music plays

Hey,

Can you please give me a screenshot of the window where you put a sheetrope and insta dead ?

I cant place sheetropes with only 1 of them & 2 sheetropes appear to be working fine

This one is in 2.9.9.10, too. First, i thought, the pop up was bugged. But it makes sense, that the water supply was off. Barbecue grills seems shut down, too, when power is gone.

screenshot1408201313399f8ef.jpg

right click on your picture then select properties, copy everything under "Adress: (URL)" then paste that into the add image section when posting....

I cant see where it is :(

screenshot140820131339a33d2_thumb.jpg

Edit: For some reason, i cant get this pic bigger..

Edit2: Still doesn't work. Normally, i know, how to post pics in forums. Uploaded it twice on different hosters.

Posting pics currently broken?

Yeh.... That ones been there for a while, Didn't know what I was looking at, at first.... But yeh.... Its a House inside a House ;)

Hey,

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.5139610179115435,0.4008457270103807,144.94117647058826

1_zps8f4f1364.png

Sorry the window is not visible from the picture. Its in the back of the house.

Yeah.... I just tested that exact house & that exact window & I'm still not getting the instadeath.... Are you sure your using 2.9.9.15 & not any of the earlier test builds?

Hey,

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.5139610179115435,0.4008457270103807,144.94117647058826

1_zps8f4f1364.png

Sorry the window is not visible from the picture. Its in the back of the house.

Yeah.... I just tested that exact house & that exact window & I'm still not getting the instadeath.... Are you sure your using 2.9.9.15 & not any of the earlier test builds?

Yeah I'm using the .15 version.. That's the exact house and window. I've used the rope for several times, then my last try did'nt went well.

House Inside a House Location: -

For some reason you cant see the issue on the map, but there is 2 houses overlapping each other

Yeah, thx man, that it is. Strangely, i can't post any pics anymore.

Also, i've seen, that some lightswitches are flying in doorways. And toilets in showers.

House Inside a House Location: -

<snip>

Please report stuff like this in the Map Issues thread:

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/34-

:)

Well, i thought, we can post here all issues related to the testbuild.