FORUM TEST RELEASE: Project Zomboid - Version 2.9.9.15

RobertJohnson

Anybody else having it where if you save when it is dark out when you come back on it is so dark you literally can not see anything at all but a little of your character?

That's how fog of war currently works in the game, at least for a brief moment in the beginning.

It's a Feature.

Anybody else having it where if you save when it is dark out when you come back on it is so dark you literally can not see anything at all but a little of your character?

That's how fog of war currently works in the game, at least for a brief moment in the beginning.

It's a Feature.

yeah but as I walk around and move the fog does not go away at all, I just can not see. The only fix I know is to fast forward to day, which I can not do when zombies are right next to me.

YEAH BECAUSE IT WAS STILL NIGHT/DARK WHEN YOU WOKE UP :P

... told you already ...

Crawlers really need to be fixed. They are REALLY hard to kill, and it is super easy for them to kill you. I have lost count on how many times I have been whacking a crawler with an axe and it will just reach out and take a chomp out of my shin. 

That's why they are tweaked for the upcoming Update.

Heey!

Sorry I'm a Newbie :(... How can I download this version? I klick on the Windows link and the download starts. Then I unpack the files. Waht do I need to do yet? Sorry :(

Click on the .exe?    Not sure what you are asking.  Once you unpack them, open the folder and double click on ProjectZomboid32

That how it starts for me.

Heey!

Sorry I'm a Newbie :(... How can I download this version? I klick on the Windows link and the download starts. Then I unpack the files. Waht do I need to do yet? Sorry :(

This build is done they have moved to 16 try to download it.

• 5 weeks later...