FORUM TEST RELEASE: Project Zomboid - Version 2.9.9.15

RobertJohnson

Hi,

Like many others have said, the zombie count has increased dramatically. These critters are everywhere. I did my usual thing which was gather tools and supplies and head north to the farm with the well, however when I got there it was overrun with zombies. Not just one or two large hordes either, but tons of hordes, everywhere. They were in the forests, on the farm, in the nearby houses (which is normal, but the number here had quadrupled at least). Apart from that this test release is a great build.

On a side note, christ this game is brilliant, keep up the great work

Thanks

WinstonWonka

Over in the .16 thread, RobertJohnson says they're looking into zombie density for the next release.

Some bugs in 2.9.9.15:

1) can't pass through hand-made doors. I build a wall around my house with some doors. I left my yard and now can't go enter back. Doors are open, but I can't pass through.

2) Some items are missing. After 1 save I lost my shotgun from my inventory. And I have 4 bags on floor in my house. Now it's only one. Others  disappeared.

My game is from version 2.9.9.13, but this bugs is after some save in 2.9.9.15.

Thanks.

Here's what I've noticed:

- Kitchen stuff in bathroom containers. And no bathroom stuff

- Player reacting to dead zombies(panic increasing, sound playing)

- Modded items with the new method of importing textures don't spawn

- Zombie count still way too high, even on 'low'

dont know how/dont know how to find the pics if i hit f12

• While Project Zomboid is your active window, press Alt-PrtScr
  • Open paint, click paste & save as JPG
  • Upload image to image hosting site (Photobucket/Imageshack)
  • Right-Click uploaded image, select properties & copy everything under Adress: (URL)
  • Click the image button while posting here & Paste the Adress: (URL) info you copied in previous step
  • Select Ok & your done

Simple.... :P

ask a question

old versions have a painkillers etc. but this version i can not find painkillers etc. 

The problem is from me? Where can I find Painkillers? please help me. im look to bathroom, nothing.

HELP ME..

There are pills again, even a bandage -(but never used bandaged, so I do not know the exact effect)

The pills are very rare, have to look into the Medical Center.

- Modded items with the new method of importing textures don't spawn

I can't confirm that. The bobby pins in my lockpicking mod seem to spawn fine :/

Really? I searched at least 5 or 6 houses through without finding a single bobby pin or gloves item. This was in the wealthier neighboorhood. Don't know if that matters.

Really? I searched at least 5 or 6 houses through without finding a single bobby pin or gloves item. This was in the wealthier neighboorhood. Don't know if that matters.

Strange ... maybe you just had bad luck? I also just tested it with the NotEnoughBags mod and it spawns them perfectly fine.

Strange ... maybe you just had bad luck? I also just tested it with the NotEnoughBags mod and it spawns them perfectly fine.

I've been testing SICmod with 9.15 since about the day it hit and haven't seen any oddness.

Hi,

Like many others have said, the zombie count has increased dramatically. These critters are everywhere. I did my usual thing which was gather tools and supplies and head north to the farm with the well, however when I got there it was overrun with zombies. Not just one or two large hordes either, but tons of hordes, everywhere. They were in the forests, on the farm, in the nearby houses (which is normal, but the number here had quadrupled at least). Apart from that this test release is a great build.

On a side note, christ this game is brilliant, keep up the great work

Thanks

WinstonWonka

I have also noticed a staggering increase in zed density. I'm currently playing a sandbox game in .15 with number of zombies set to 'Low' and I just can't keep large hordes of them away from my safehouse, it's like they're flocking there in droves for no apparent reason.

But with that said, this game is simply fantastic, and at least the number of zombies is still somewhat predictable in .10.

you cant shoot zombies there crawl over the floor with shotgun or pistol .. and there are still not any update to the splitscreen multiplayer .. it is still so bugged so it is impossible to play splitscreen and have it fun on the same time.. please developer , DO SOMETHING!, i have been sitting almost everyday the last 5-6 month and waiting on some bug fixes.

you cant shoot zombies there crawl over the floor with shotgun or pistol .. and there are still not any update to the splitscreen multiplayer .. it is still so bugged so it is impossible to play splitscreen and have it fun on the same time.. please developer , DO SOMETHING!, i have been sitting almost everyday the last 5-6 month and waiting on some bug fixes.

This update is a few weeks old so how can you wait for 5-6 months? The devs have stated on numerous occassions that the split-screen will see some bug fixes in the future but that it isn't a huge priority at the moment.

ministefen you really come over as rude and impatient. 

The world dont revolve around you, this is a game with a lot of followers. The Devs are working long hours as it is, so why dont you get some patience and just report it via the correct format so they can look at it when they get to that point. 

Coming on here and caps locking is making you look bad mate. 

Splitscreen isn't the priority for the current update.

Something will be done in an indefinite time in the future.

Just . . . don't wait on it, specifically.

Anybody else having it where if you save when it is dark out when you come back on it is so dark you literally can not see anything at all but a little of your character?

That's what we in germany like to call a moonless night when we speak english.