Bounty Hunters

Nero

bxh_banner.jpg

The job of the bounty hunter is to eliminate any griefer and bandit on the AliceCooper Server

Members:

• [bH] Sassa aka Badass Mamma
  • [bH] Nero
  • [bH] Finn
  • [bH] LuckerLuke
  • [bH] Merleee
  • [bH] nekodani
  • [bH] Zuesed
  • [bH] MrBellsChildren

Rules:

• No griefing
  • No killing clients

Recruitment:

Currently recruiting active players across both hardcore and softcore alicecooper eu servers, if you are one of these people please post here with your in-game name

Remember to add the [bH] tag to your alt character e.g "[bH] USERNAME"

Current Server we play on:

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/7200-europe-online-24x7x365-pvepvp-bedford-falls-v1-build-25b-muldraughwestpointbedfordhuge-map-public/

Trading:

Bounty Hunters also provide trading to other players. We offer food, weapons and ammunition. Contact

[bH] Nero in-game or post here for all your trading needs

Wanted:

• Void Virus
  • King Diamond
  • Ceevin
  • Antdogg77
  • Obrien
  • Atoj1

If you want a bandit killed please post here preferably with a screenshot of the killer (but is not required), and a member will attempt to kill the opposing player, you must then reward the bounty hunter in game (only taking out bandits). You must make sure they are bandits!!!

I want to join Bounty hunter! Have ammo to eliminate a little army of bandits.

Alright welcome aboard, please create an alt character, eg "[bH] Finn" purposely used for killing bandits only. Our current target is Void Virus, no bounty reward only enjoyment

Wanted:

Antdogg77.

Shoot on sight, will stay wanted. Bounty will NOT go away after killing.

Tried to infiltrate the castle, had shotgun + pistol ready. He hit me, was dying, but I shot him and I'm better now.

i got work soon, i trust you and the lads can take care of the new bounties, nero out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to join also even though it's my first time on a PVP server but I think I'm an effective bandit killer only if my internet connection is a bit faster.  :cool:

Will let you know again if I finally change my internet subscription. Good hunting!   (clyde)

Yes i will add you :). Welcome aboard and enjoy the bounty hunting in this server. what is your in game name? [bH] what? btw remember to install the map if you haven't already

New Bounty: Atoj1 for killing ultima, last location is muld or west point

Remember we only kill bandits :)

• 2 weeks later...