"Sanctuary" - A Persistent World, Hardcore Roleplay, Scripted Questing System.

RAINBOW

Edit: This was a forum for a new roleplay, persistent world for PZ called "Sanctuary".  Due to lack of interest from other coders, I've decided to abandon the project.  It was very ambitious, and the mapping side would have required at least five guys, and I was the only one writing code, and thus-

We've joined the "Aggressive Gaming" server, located in the US, and will be working over there instead.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, Horror movie...I can just imagine Robert Neville (movie not book), perpetually terrified shit-less getting a movie like 28 Days Later from his video store...Although should tie it into the psychotic as something which gives them a 'beserkergang' moodle. "You begin your day by hyper-sensitizing yourself to violence: smoke some Ice, watch some Wolf Creek and kick some puppies. Now you are ready to face another day of reaping the dead."

Sad news is.  This project is too ambitious for the support I got in response.  I've decided to move over to Aggressive gamings server, and code for them, since they already have loads of modders and coders over there, and it seems like "The place to be".  I'll probably be implementing alot if not all of the changes listed here, I just won't have full creative control but will have a great team beside me.  

Three java coders and two mappers over there, I'll post a link here when I can be bothered.  :(