[US][COOP][29][PVP/COOP][HARD Z's]Hogans Hideout WEST COAST USA

John Hogan

Hogans Hideout Build 29.3 PVP/COOP TOUGH ZOMBIES/5 Hours days WEST COAST USA
SERVER IS BACKUP AND WILL NOW has a full dedicated machine for it 16gb or RAM QUAD CORE.
NEW RELEASE! HOGANS HELL

NEW IP 75.111.76.123 SERVER STANDARD PORT 
NEW!!! JOIN Team Speak @  ADDRESS: 75.111.76.123

1-6 month Power/Water
-Days are 5 hours server ages constantly, So lots of time to get setup before power outage.
-Would like to see RAIDERS and COOP.
-Zombies are Tough and can Zombies and will follow your for longer so don't let them spot you on your way home.

Glad to here it Purple! The next question is do you guys prefer fast shamblers, Or standard shamblers? Also we did a Saturday reset. We will be doing Saturday resets, unless a problem occurs. Also don't put too much time into forts as no efforts to soft reset will be made at this time. Your characters should be preserved.

Also please use the mumble we have setup to help form groups.

Ok FINAL build. for this week. Unless major bugs appear. Which our testing today has proven they wont. 12 Hour Days. Server will age while your Offiline. Zombies are slower but will follower you for longer. Gives incentive not to get spotted on the way back to your safe house. Having 12 hours days will not force you to water crops as often. Making the game less into Farm SIM. 5min=10 min game lets so how this plays out. Thanks all for your patience. For those who put in time today and feel left down please contact me and we can make up for some of your losses. 

Me and my buds just got banned for being too hardcore for the "hard" server, apparently. We raided the gun shop, stocked up on Beta blockers, and went on a rampage. No cheats were involved. We were legitimately playing the game, and having a blast.

Is there something in the rules against that? Killing too many zombies? Having fun? (it was the best time I've ever had in the game up to this point). Or do you just have something against Vietnam veterans?

Bans have been lifted story checks out. But when I see you loading into a tile and 30+ zombies die instantly i get a little suspicious, and that continues for a good 5 mins i have to wonder. Then when i ask why so many zombies are dying and you tell me Vietnam Jungle Vets are high on speed or something i tend to try to save my Zeds from a slaughter fest. Plus server was fresh so I had no idea how you could have gotten that much ammo to be able to kill hundreds of Zeds.

Ok so I tried to set up an area and I spent part of last night and most of today moving loot from far away and avoiding zombies.

So I am fine and all I replaced windows / doors with walls/plaster... everythings going ok... built stairs so I could get to roof made a window to set up a cloth rope entrance. Thats ok I had not put it up yet and I hear people tearing at the walls...

It didnot bother me much but they did not even talk to me at all. I had gathered a ton of tools / loot / food so I don't care if they took some but they could have at least said Hi or something instead of ignoring me. I should have put a rope out before blocking the last door I guess seeing as how there was no other way in.

I figured it could be a safe zone/trade area. Was/Will try to set up a farm on the roof if people quit destroying it and don't loot everything.

Avoiding zombies can be very annoying and hard haha.

Hey guys we have a new team speak server hosted by onetickgaming.com. Thanks alot onetickgaming.com for helping us for a community! 

SERVER ADDRESS: 
onetickgaming.com default port 

There will be some "authentication" mesage the first time you join. Just let that run and please be polite to our host! 

Ok so I tried to set up an area and I spent part of last night and most of today moving loot from far away and avoiding zombies.

So I am fine and all I replaced windows / doors with walls/plaster... everythings going ok... built stairs so I could get to roof made a window to set up a cloth rope entrance. Thats ok I had not put it up yet and I hear people tearing at the walls...

It didnot bother me much but they did not even talk to me at all. I had gathered a ton of tools / loot / food so I don't care if they took some but they could have at least said Hi or something instead of ignoring me. I should have put a rope out before blocking the last door I guess seeing as how there was no other way in.

I figured it could be a safe zone/trade area. Was/Will try to set up a farm on the roof if people quit destroying it and don't loot everything.

AHahha why didn't you just kill them, can't tell if your trolling or not.

Hey guys we have a new team speak server hosted by onetickgaming.com. Thanks alot onetickgaming.com for helping us for a community! 

SERVER ADDRESS: 

onetickgaming.com default port 

There will be some "authentication" mesage the first time you join. Just let that run and please be polite to our host! 

AHahha why didn't you just kill them, can't tell if your trolling or not.

I didn't kill them as I figured they might just remake characters and destroy the hole building or something.

Plus I didn't want to make everyone hate me.

That however is what I will probably do next time if people refuse to talk to me at all. (New goal is to not leave sledgehammers sitting anywhere if I ever find them lol...)