MP Party Spawn

xover88

I recently tried the multiplayer with my friend, hoping to accomplish something together.

But we ended up trying to find each other for many hours with several deaths, 

then quit the game with frustrations. 

Map's size makes it too difficult to find each other.

I wish there is a way that I can make a party with buddies before going into a server and spawn together in same location!

Or maybe a teleport option to friend's location with his "permission".

Any ideas?

Or, use this map:
http://pzmap.crash-override.net/?#0.49634369287020114,0.22066888912786323,1
Just a thought, i always use this map and although a few think of it as cheating, it's sure helpful and i've never encountered the problem of not being able to find my friends. 
And personally i wouldn't mind if the map was the size of the whole world! Would make it interesting to say the least, although a tad harder (if a 'tad' is measured in miles)

In Westpoint it is most times okay, because the "little" distances. But in Muldraugh you will have to run a long time to meet each other if you start at opposite sides of the city. Problem is not the long way, but the horde of zombies, that will follow you. And directly after starting - without any or with weak weapon - it can be real hard to survive (and frustrating is you die often when trying).

I had the same problems with a friend of mine. 

But we decided to start a "Coop"-Game with my laptop as local-server, so I just could set a single start-point at any place we wanted. :D

Teleporting should be technically possible, but this could be easily used to cheat, so I think this will not be implemented.

So the only way to join together on a public server could be a request to the server after finishing the new character, if there are other finished, new characters that did not start the game - and after this, allow the accepting players to join together.

-> The Problem I see is, that the character-creation has to be expanded  for "just" a handfull players that would use it.

From the Role-Playing-Aspect it even would be nicer NOT to start directly together. Perhaps as neighbours, but not in the same house.

(I imagine a "horde" of new characters starting in one house - and dont like it.)

But in the end, I would like the "neighbourhood-start" as feature.

Especially if the other ideas of different multiplayer-gametypes like laststand are implemented, a party-spawn would be a must have.