Controllable Zombie mod?

I'm think this has been mentioned before but just incase... Who thinks it would be cool when reanimation is reimplemented you could control your undead self. Because in the older versions with Baldspot if you reanimated in a house you would be stuck in there. I thought it would be cool if you could smash on doors and windows. Eat some tasty NPC flesh. Just an idea like I said if someone already suggested it a mod can lock or delete this.

Oh *shudder*
as in.. ur player is bit
turns.. and for like 5 minutes is aware he is a zomble but not able to stop the urges?
before you lose it?
Geez, this would make killing deads harder if you knew that in 1/50 zoms there is one that is terrified and can see the axe coming... 
(NOT that is, that it would make it any less fun >:D cos i may be a tiny bit sadistic when that giant horde comes along, paleease tell me its not just mee?)

Oh *shudder*

as in.. ur player is bit

turns.. and for like 5 minutes is aware he is a zomble but not able to stop the urges?

before you lose it?

Geez, this would make killing deads harder if you knew that in 1/50 zoms there is one that is terrified and can see the axe coming... 

(NOT that is, that it would make it any less fun > :D cos i may be a tiny bit sadistic when that giant horde comes along, paleease tell me its not just mee?)

lol it is kinda. Imagine a zombie just coming toward an npc and he turns around and swings the axe and you lost control. *Oh geez not again!*

• 2 weeks later...

Zombies, horrifying as they may be, are stupid and slow. They are actually quite easy to destroy and contain. We are predicting that it will be chaotic for a time, but that society will not collapse entirely. The trick is to be prepared and weather the storm. Specifically for zombies, you may wish also to have boards, hammers and nails on hand.