New orgin: Escaped Con

philthy mcnasty

an escaped con would be a neat starting class. Here is how his prison skills would translate into the game:

Shives- extra health  and damage for spoons,butter knives, pencils, pens etc when used as a weapon

breaking and entering: Quicker and eaiser opening of windows

watch your back or don't drop the soap: awarness for when zeds are behind him/her

This would be a fun class to play, especially if his starting cloths are all orange. Right now, the classes need some work as the only ones with any real benefit that i notice are the cop, construction worker, or the security guard.

Fireman's perks are great, actually.

On another note, there's a whole list of possible future classes already in the game's files that have been posted around this forum before. I have confidence they'll get a look one of these days.

an escaped con would be a neat starting class. Here is how his prison skills would translate into the game:

Shives- extra health  and damage for spoons,butter knives, pencils, pens etc when used as a weapon

breaking and entering: Quicker and eaiser opening of windows

watch your back or don't drop the soap: awarness for when zeds are behind him/her

This would be a fun class to play, especially if his starting cloths are all orange. Right now, the classes need some work as the only ones with any real benefit that i notice are the cop, construction worker, or the security guard.

Interesting idea. I like the notion of rear-guard awareness (kind-of funny too), though it might dispel the fear of unnoticed zombies approaching, which is a big part of the suspense of traveling (which I like). 

I also like the orange jumper idea. Although, it ought to scream out attention to nearby zombies.

Pretty well balanced really, good suggestion.