Bob Robert's Entries

CatGuitarist

Note : This is no fiction. All this story is happening/happened. This will be kinda like a diary for my little Bob Roberts, wich is my new character after 2 months or so. I am not trying to entertain you, but to keep the story of my most interesting character story until now, and share it with you guys, so flaming/trolling/hating is legal.

Entry 1 : The Beginning

After 2 days, i have done it! I now have my first big hiking bag. I am really excited to not to keep all my nails in a plastic bag inside a plastic bag, inside a plastic bag, Inside my schoolbag. It's getting a bit late up so i'll go to sleep. My safehouse is waiting for me 3 blocks away. It's just northwest the laundromat, northeast of Cortman Medical. I never go to the CM because, i have bad experiences with it. Cortman Medical never again.

--

I have farming on mind, so i will just check the map for warehouses/gardener's shop and other stuff. I thought the laundromat or the motel were a big hunt, but not much. Just that big hiking bag, wich is turning out to be useful. I get really scared when i walk around and zombies tend to grab me, because i don't want to get hurt. I don't have any medicine.

So, i've found the gardener's market. Such good luck to have it a few meters away. Wish me luck!

Entry 2: The Gardener's Market

It's 16:00 and i'm all geared up to fight. I'll go and fight. Fight for grapes and leeks. Fight for probably a shotgun. All americans have shotguns, right?

--

Hm. That's weird. No zombies? It's 17:00 and i've already looted everything! There is a house in the middle, but probably doesnt have anything.

While reaching for the window, i thought ''Hey, didn't they say in the forum that if you tap E while opening a window, there is a lower chance of alarm?'' So i tapped, and tapped, and a crash welded my ears. Now i remember! That's for BREAKING it! Every zed from half a mile probably heard that. Quick! GRAB EVERYTHING!

Damn, Hammer! Magazines! Everything! This is probably my best loot until now, but i am getting shredded up by zeds! I have to run away with what i have. Cheese it!

--

Ugh. This is a mess. I hope zombies don't feel like banging on my windows. 7 Zeds fended off, one had nails.

Now that i have a hammer and nails, i probably can get away with some carpentry...

If i had an axe or planks...

Where do you get planks, Spiffo's, axes and stuff...? I can't even remember now...

Wait a second..

The warehouses!

This will be my biggest plan yet done!

Entry 3: The Warehouses

I'm all geared up to take some stuff in the warehouses, and i am sure as hell that there is loot up there.

I found another baseball bat next door, but i didn't grab it.. Mine is breaking up.

--

I am pinned up in the warehouses! Alarms everywhere, zeds running around, and there is one exit! I found a saw and a plank, but it's still not enough.

The exit is blocked but i think i can make a run for it.

--

I made it. I could get out with not alot of bruises, but i got out! I am totally exhausted. I just discovered the heavy material shed, in wich there will surely be some tools, but i can't seem to get in! No windows and the only door is shut.

I guess i should bang on it with the bat or the hammer.

Death Rate is blowing up the sky, it has been my 100th kill recently, and i really, really REALLY want to find some farming supplies...

The water shutdown is coming. I need to gather clothes, water, rain barrels, candles, everything! If snow is added to the game, i sure am screwed.

I have some bullets, but no guns. It wont do at this rate. I need to plan a second assault on the warehouses.. I am lucky i was not bitten.

I'll bring everything i can to a safer safehouse. It's probably gonna be the motel, but i don't know if it's a decent shot.

And just for the sake.. Bring the whisky in.

The End

(to be continued, maybe)

Archived