The Holy Cult of Holy Boris

Eki

The Cult of Boris is recruiting! We have many of enemies so we decided that we won't take this blasphemy from atheists anymore, but fight back.

We are EU based.

Post in the comments section if you are interested.

Member list:

Boris

Eki

Jengo Mang

Cloak

Vladimir

Dimitri

Coach

BOSS

Friends of the Cult:

Sassa

admin

Nero (peace is nice)

Most Wanted:

Meidan, reason(s): A crazy homicidal maniac who likes to kill at sight and burn houses down for no reason. Very dangerous. If you kill this fiend you will be automatically a friend of the cult and offered to join the cult as a VIP. Alternatively the cult can offer you food/drinks/guns & ammo as a reward for ridding the world of this monster.

Lussian, reason(s): Trying to speak against the only right faith in Bedford by thinking of creating an evil anti Boris church. A reward will be given to whoever kills this heretic.

LuckerLuke, reason(s): Hates the cult. Reward for him too.

Kaitel, reason(s): Half by being another close minded person who hates the cult, half by request. No reward except the blessing of Boris.

We usually play on this server in the Bedford area: 

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/7200-europe-online-24x7x365-pvepvp-bedford-falls-v1-muldraughwestpointbedfordhuge-map-public/

Ps. We are not bandits! This is a scare tactic used by the REAL bandits who threaten to shoot us and torch our living rooms. They obviously don't want people who are not scared of them.

I knew Bedford was a hot bed for cultism!

Maybe I should make a counter-church or just recruit local law enforcement officers.

Thats a bad idea my friend. I advice you to join our cult it is pretty much the only law enforcer in wild wild Bedford.

I dreamt you guys found my safe house Eki... Cloak stumbled upon us, but obviously we are at peace, so we lived harmoniously next to each other. xD

that sounds more like a nightmare :S haha

But you know... it will happen sooner or later!

I dreamt you guys found my safe house Eki... Cloak stumbled upon us, but obviously we are at peace, so we lived harmoniously next to each other. xD

that sounds more like a nightmare :S haha

But you know... it will happen sooner or later!

She`s getting a guard dog, me and Nero will have to walk the dog probably :)