...and Zippy tried to break into my safehouse but was unsuccessful while I was offline. Like I expected.

Be wary of Rikashey, seeing we're pretty sure he's the one who stole 54 boxes of nails and the ammo + shotguns from us on the other server

;) ;) ;)

What are you talking about?

You're avatar... is that Maplestory?

@

Quick question ^^

Apparently the soft reset might work properly in the upcoming version 26, do you think your "no-reset policy" is soft enough to allow a reset to only refill zombies once in a while ? :3

Dat wud b harcoaaar

No Rikashey, it was not. Alice has two different servers to run and is currently trying things out on the EU 'softcore' server. He is very busy and will get to this server when he can.
Installing build26 has caused quite some problems and the other server was down for 3+ hours.

Updated the server, all fresh. Running B26+Hotfix (default map!). Please test :)

Zombies etc set to "YOU WILL ALL DIE" mode.

For the latest version please check the following thread for installation instructions : 

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/4183-iwbms-the-i-will-backup-my-save-branch/

/edit

Ok just walked around a bit, the amount of zombies is just crazy, good luck lol.