I apologize... but seriously, that was ridiculous. I spawned half dead, luckily found some chips... then managed to travel with Nero to the house by the lake... then to the west farm next to Muldraugh... then to the logging corp, then to the south of Muldraugh, finally settled down in a little place of our own, or as we like to call it "the loveshack"

The amount of zombies is ridiculous, not to mention they don't seem to die xD

I apologize... but seriously, that was ridiculous. I spawned half dead, luckily found some chips... then managed to travel with Nero to the house by the lake... then to the west farm next to Muldraugh... then to the logging corp, then to the south of Muldraugh, finally settled down in a little place of our own, or as we like to call it "the loveshack"

Told ya, only for the hardcore peeps :-)

Admit it, parts of you like it rough!

Everyone likes a little rough play now and then.

Admit it, parts of you like it rough!

Everyone likes a little rough play now and then.

Guess we`ll need some rooms in your house Luc. We`ll be playing HC until i fixed the EU server :)

Just logged on. There is a random person kiting Zs around our base. Dont know if fleeing for life or trying to wreck base.

Edit:

False alarm.

BUT DAMN our place has been looted hard. Little food left and basicly no books and ammo left..

Not quite, I spent an hour or so making a quick 3rd floor and stored some of the valuables there, saved all the books and some food.

Already had some talks with Ghinzo and Mourne about moving to a... otherwise undisclosed location at this time. 

as a suggestion ... up the number of zombies and give them 1 to 2 weak spots 

(like put something on "Poor" ... id suggest either vision or hearing and maybe give them lower memory ... dunno, everything else on max ofc) 

makes it alot more strategical when you have to work around hordes (and thus adds immersion) 

i personally would also love to see safety mode off enforced on everybody and disabling usernames (above the head) and all-chat, but i can understand if other dont like that 

apart from that i really like the server so far 

except fresh spawnings inside a horde and you get eaten immediately without even a chance to do anything 

i dont know if its possible but if you can manually set spawnpoints on the map into a (single) house (respectively in muld and wp both) and then leave it up to the community to kinda keep those spawnzones zombie / griefer free that would help a long way with this problem 

1st, I think the number of zeds are already on insane.

2nd, I'd also like them to have a weak spot.

3rd, I still prefer toggle safe, as a way to tell a persons intent.

and 4th, turning off the name tags would make chatting impossible in our community as I wouldn't know who the heck I was talkin to.

1st, I think the number of zeds are already on insane.

2nd, I'd also like them to have a weak spot.

3rd, I still prefer toggle safe, as a way to tell a persons intent.

and 4th, turning off the name tags would make chatting impossible in our community as I wouldn't know who the heck I was talkin to.

3. I dont like that people run around shooting and melee bashing like crazy without any form of awareness of their suroundings ... if you actually can kill your buddy because PvP is forced on, that enforces alot more strategic positioning etc ... and if you are not capable of that you will soon run out of people willing to group up with you ... and additionaly, if you run across somebody (imho) you should not know his intentions without having a proper engagement with that player ... it adds alot more depth to behaviour inbetween players 

which inevitably leads to ... 

4. turning off names goes side to side with turning off global chat ... if you run into someone in the open world you are (again, imho) not supposed to know who he is until you had a proper engagement ... you have to recognize the looks of somebody ... like you do in reallife 

and chat (the normal "close-range" chat) is in different colors for each person ... so it shouldnt be too hard to distinguish who is talking as soon as you know which color belongs to which person (imagine it as how his voice sounds like)

and these changes wont affect friends playing together in any way (if they use other "out of the game" communication methods, be it steam-chat, ts, vent, mumble, whatever ... which most do afaik)

Edit: 

the world chat thingy 

i actually hope that TIS implements an MP-feature that blocks you from all-chat unless you have found some sort of radio-walkitalkie-device ... but my hopes on that is really slim since i know that the majority of the player-base probably doesnt want such a thing

Well, the fort is looted and ppl are killing on sight atm.

Zombies are none-existing in the western area on Muld.

Yeah we're moving, grab what you can and head to the designated point. Not sure if you've been informed or not. :| haven't been able to go online today'ish so.

Well better let others chip in their two cents o.o can't alter stuff based on one person's feelings alone.

Although I can see some of his points, a lot are moot due to games ( as in most if not all games ) limitation of mechanics to properly transfer things a normal person takes for granted. 

Well better let others chip in their two cents o.o can't alter stuff based on one person's feelings alone.

Agree with Lussian on this one. I see some of his points, but I can see the negative sides to those points as well.

Some things just can't be done (yet) because of certain 'bugs' or glitches... like for instance the PvP constantly turned on cause you need to be aware? I was chopping wood, and a friendly was standing behind me, far away... for some weird ass reason, I killed him with my axe.

Server sync was corrupt and the server thought he was standing right next / in front of me.

Trust me, not fun when that happens, no matter how 'aware' you are.

About the communication... I have actually noticed most people DON'T use off-server communication and the global chat to talk to players who are not in your 'group' is very nice and welcome. It brings more fun to the game IMHO. I only have about three players on steam now and about half of the players on server doesn't come on TS.

Question Lexy, have you actually PLAYED on the server? For longer than an hour that is... to experience the community, the chatting etc...