My "little" idea.

Kubastach

Cause someone said my idea wasn't stupid original post is back:

hello there, i got some nice idea for mod (adding many new professions), but there is one problem, i hardly manage to program animation in java, not even talking about lua. If someone interested:
My mod will include (hopefully):
Replica of Kraków (map) (for everybody from poland)
at least 8 new professions:
- S.W.A.T. unit, same as police officer but with extra trait and another items
- Truck driver, special trait for this one will be "metal stomach", can eat rotten and raw food without any disadvantages
- janitor, umm... ... maybe... uh...
- scientist, faster learning
- and others!
New trait:
- all ideas are welcome
New items:
Striker 12, automatic shotgun, 12 bullets ammo drum (S.W.A.T. unit starting gun)
Glock 18, automatic pistol, 33 bullets mag.
machine gun "błyskawica", 32 bullets mag.
machine gun wz. 2003, 30 bullets mag.
zapper, uses batteries instead of ammo, one battery is enough for 15 shots, no shot sound
ammo box pistol, contain 50 pistol bullets
ammo box shotgun, contains 25 shotgun shells
Army backpack, bigger version of school bag
and more!
Extra:
What about car? (or motor)
more plushies! (even zombie plushie!)
Everything depends on skills of people that will help me.
Thanks for reading.

Damn, you've requested a lot. Most of those stuff is probably going to be in the game soon.

No, most of that is never going into the game as per the "confirmed No's" list.

I mean, developers are gonna add more weapon types some time in the future and cars too. New bags might be added too.

Damn, you've requested a lot. Most of those stuff is probably going to be in the game soon.

i don't request it, i wanted to make mod with someone (me - artwork, ideas, someone - coding)

but you know what? Meh, i make some mods for other games.

Yes I know that developers don't want to put actual weapon names, just weapon types.

Erm, didn't someone say that ARs/machine guns are a no ?

@Kuba: I don't think the idea was stupid - it was actually pretty fun, even if a lot of work would be needed to complete it (the entirety of Krakow would make for a humongous map).

Yes I know that developers don't want to put actual weapon names, just weapon types.

@Kuba: I don't think the idea was stupid - it was actually pretty fun, even if a lot of work would be needed to complete it (the entirety of Krakow would make for a humongous map).

I don't know which weapons they'll add, I'm just saying that weapons will not have specific names(M4A1 and such).

you know what? forget about that what was here. This idea was stupid.

WHAT IDEA??!! Why did you modify this post, what was here? 

here, have this copy of my post (good that i made it)

hello there, i got some nice idea for mod (adding many new professions), but there is one problem, i hardly manage to program animation in java, not even talking about lua. If someone interested:

My mod will include (hopefully):
Replica of Kraków (map) (for everybody from poland)
at least 8 new professions:
- S.W.A.T. unit, same as police officer but with extra trait and another items
- Truck driver, special trait for this one will be "metal stomach", can eat rotten and raw food without any disadvantages
- janitor, umm... ... maybe... uh...
- scientist, faster learning
- and others!
New trait:
- all ideas are welcome
New items:
Striker 12, automatic shotgun, 12 bullets ammo drum (S.W.A.T. unit starting gun)
Glock 18, automatic pistol, 33 bullets mag.
machine gun "błyskawica", 32 bullets mag.
machine gun wz. 2003, 30 bullets mag.
zapper, uses batteries instead of ammo, one battery is enough for 15 shots, no shot sound
ammo box pistol, contain 50 pistol bullets
ammo box shotgun, contains 25 shotgun shells
Army backpack, bigger version of school bag
and more!
Extra:
What about car? (or motor)
more plushies! (even zombie plushie!)
Everything depends on skills of people that will help me.
Thanks for reading.

bigger map is more fun (maybe), to be honest, i was thinking only about some part (that one i live in to be exact).

I don't know which weapons they'll add, I'm just saying that weapons will not have specific names(M4A1 and such).

This don't mean there can't be mod with guns names.

bigger map is more fun (maybe), to be honest, i was thinking only about some part (that one i live in to be exact)

Such a big map would be lovely for multiplayer, even though it might pose some issues in terms of performance. I can help a bit with mapping, particularly buildings, in my spare time. I would actually suggest to make a separate project for the map alone and get more of the community involved, as in the case of the awesome Bedford Falls.

@Jela: We did, but it seems that my question has derailed the discussion on the topic quite nastily... sorry ?

bigger map is more fun (maybe), to be honest, i was thinking only about some part (that one i live in to be exact)

Such a big map would be lovely for multiplayer, even though it might pose some issues in terms of performance. I can help a bit with mapping, particularly buildings, in my spare time. I would actually suggest to make a separate project for the map alone and get more of the community involved, as in the case of the awesome Bedford Falls.

@Jela: We did, but it seems that my question has derailed the discussion on the topic quite nastily... sorry ?

Great idea, i don't really care about how accurate replica will this be, only thing is that i want my house to be in this game  :-D

I will make thread for this in WIP section of maps sub thread, should put you on list of people working on it?

Człowieku i wszystkie te ciekawe pomysły chciałeś zatrzymać dla siebie? :D

Nie

Please use english, it's forum universal language, or at least include english translation of your post

Don't worry i will.

• 4 weeks later...