The Game, The Movie, The Reality

XxZeraphinexX

It´s my first Story and i´m not a native english speaker.

So i´m sorry if stuff doesn´t sound right :)

feel free to ad your opinion about the good and bad stuff in it :)

September 2013, sunny with some clouds.

*Yawn* I woke up after a long night gaming. Haven´t played so much in a long time, but this new game is so addicting.
As a gamer i used to be, i loved build up and survival games. So i was lurking for new games and found this amazing Zombie Survival
game called "Project Zomboid". What a fun it is to play. *gnarrrrr* I should eat something. So i search my fridge for some eatable.
Lucky that i just went shopping before i headed in my gaming weekend. Some bread with cheese should do it for now.
Back at my PC i turn also on the TV to have some backround noise and get some news about what happens in the world and check on this
strange thing happend down in bavaria. Some guy was running amok and was biting everyone who got close till he got shot but didn´t
died. To my suprise, most of the channels had just the out of sending up, so i tried the offical ones and got some news.
Wished i hadn´t found this channel. Seems like i´m still dreaming of the game i played, cause it got real just not in Kentucky.
I pinched myself a couple times to be sure i´m awake. Damn, it is real. Panic was setting in. Who the fuck this can be real.
Ok, calm down. What you learnd from the games. Backpack... got it, military BP so a lot to store in. Weapons... I´m fucked.
ok i have some nice sharp knifes, but yeah they are not what i would need. think about that later. Food, 10 cans with diffrent stuff,
some fresh stuff like bread and meat. OK, guess the frozen stuff i should leave here cause would do good. Water... enough since the watersystem is still
up and i have a couple of bottles to fill.
So far so good. Need a plan what to do. Living in a big city isn´t a good thing right now and public transport i should avoid if it´s running at all.
Gonna need to sit down and relax a bit. K, coffee, cigi and something to write. I have to get a car, better a truck maybe. My family is
just a about an hour drive away, small town and grandpa has a solid farm with a stone wall around the yard and the backyard has a 2m chainlink fence.
should be a good place to be. The forest behind the house should be also good, since the heating there still runns und wood.
Ok, step by step now. What to do first. get a car and then my stuff, or take my stuff and get a car????
Stuff then car so it´s easier on the run. Got my Backpack ready with all i could pack and thought would be needed. Just the weapon thing
worries me. So i gonna check the basement for something more useful.
After 20mins searching i found a crowbar, better then nothing and makes me rdy to go.
carefully i check the streets and i´m suprised that everything looks normal. Sunday afternoon and noone around. That´s normal, but
the noises aren´t. Still, i´m kinda afraid i overreact. So i walk slowly towards the tramstation and the nearby fire department.
Since i thought to get a car there. Last corner, everything looks normal, maybe not me packed so up and crowbar in hand.
The noises get louder, but sound still far away. So i walk to the fire station to check the situation there.
And here they come. Just like in the movies and games. Slowly, moaning and without any doubt towards me.
I´m scared like shit. Still in doubt this is real. But i know i don´t have the time to worries or think about, i have to act.
Just took me a few seconds to get in the fire station, luckily the door was open and noone around.
With this things banging on the doors now i have to hurry to find the keys to the fire engines. Since i was a volentary firefigther i know a little bit about the
engines to drive them and which would be best. so i´m gonna look for the tech. car keys. To my suprise the keys are in the cars, so i´m lucky with that.
A quick check for supplies in here and i´m on the truck. The engine starts without problems, so quick out of the truck hit the door
button to open the doors.
Everything worked fine, till i hit the road to the highway. Didn´t know right away what this light means but figured out quick that i´m running out of gas
and that was the reason that the truck was still in the depot.
Since i barely drive i had no clue where the next gas station might be or if i could even make it there. But i know that i have at least
3 Fuelcans onboard for the euipment what i could use, just don´t know how far i could go on it.
I will chance my luck an find a place to stop and refuel and try to figure out where i can get more gas.

Night my friend, waht a run for my life. Found a gas station to refill the truck but hat to plow some cars away to do so.
the noise attracked a large crowd of this fuckers. So going by the rules of Zombieland, "Cardio". Not my best choice but since this things can´t run, i´m fine with fast walking,
but even this shows me that running in a computer game, doesn´t make me fit for a run. I heard the click from the automatic of the fillingsystem which told me the truck is filled.
Making a run around the block, get the fuel tank cap on and start the truck.
I´m moving again, but sadly the highway was the wrong way to choose. Which means i have to run again trough the city to get to the
countryroads and try my luck there.

Some crushed heads and bones and a few hour drive i made it. My hometown. My nightmare.... So many people i used to know are trying to eat me now.
How the fuck it could spread so fast. Anyway. First stop...mom and dad.
Got there short before midnight. House is dark and noone around. No noise anywhere, that is scary.
I crab the axe from the truck and carefull get to the house. It´s too silent.
carefull i check the door, not broken and still looked. Going to check the back to make sure there isn´t a suprise coming.
Nope, nothing there. back to the door, and looking in the hidden place for the key. All like it was before, key there, i´m in.
No light´s, so moving in the dark. Not bad since i know where everything is or better should be.
Noone home. Checked all rooms. Don´t know if i should be happy or worried and sad. I´m getting to tired to think about it.
To be sure i gonna sleep on the attik. Some blanket,pillow and food later i´m up there with a candle. What in the hell is
going on and why noone said something. But for today i just give me 2 shoots of the Vodka i found and try to sleep.
Night night world and hopefully i will find my fam tomorrow alive and safe at the farm.

Archived