RELEASED Build 26

RobertJohnson

uhmm.. I'm "kinda" new (more like stupid); where can i download the latest build? can anyone help me? BTW i have an existing build 25 on my pc, non-steam though.

I would suggest that you find the guide on how to turn your desura key into a steam key. That's alot easier. Let me find the guide. You do have desurakey, right?

Steam has the newest pz version available for you, so just follow the guide below :P

Found this link: http://projectzomboid.com/blog/2013/09/steam-keys-available-to-all-customers/

uhhhhh... problem is I just downloaded it on the internet (recommended by a friend, forgot the site sorry :T). What I remember is, it was a torrent file. But anyways, is/are there such way/s to downloaded it w/o buying the game? (I know it sounds stupid, I'm just checking :P)  No offence to the developer. (Stay strong, Indie Stone Devs!!) 

-really want the latest build.. if there's really no other way, then.. T_T

The game is not free. You having neither a Desura nor Steam version means you have no method to update the game.

We can't and won't give you instructions to download the latest build without paying for it. The internet is a huge place and you will find a better place to ask for a free download of an essentially DRM free game than the developer's own forum.

We're hoping people who like the game will consider a purchase at some point. People who recommend and/or buy the product will help us stay strong.

Thank you for your support.

uhmm.. I'm "kinda" new (more like stupid); where can i download the latest build? can anyone help me? BTW i have an existing build 25 on my pc, non-steam though.

I would suggest that you find the guide on how to turn your desura key into a steam key. That's alot easier. Let me find the guide. You do have desurakey, right?

Steam has the newest pz version available for you, so just follow the guide below :P

Found this link: http://projectzomboid.com/blog/2013/09/steam-keys-available-to-all-customers/

uhhhhh... problem is I just downloaded it on the internet (recommended by a friend, forgot the site sorry :T). What I remember is, it was a torrent file. But anyways, is/are there such way/s to downloaded it w/o buying the game? (I know it sounds stupid, I'm just checking :P)  No offence to the developer. (Stay strong, Indie Stone Devs!!) 

-really want the latest build.. if there's really no other way, then.. T_T

The game is not free. You having neither a Desura nor Steam version means you have no method to update the game.

We can't and won't give you instructions to download the latest build without paying for it. The internet is a huge place and you will find a better place to ask for a free download of an essentially DRM free game than the developer's own forum.

We're hoping people who like the game will consider a purchase at some point.

I feel an urge to applaud this comment. World class self-restraining.

On a site note: Maybe we could get some valuable insight from this prime specimen. Where in the process did the "MUST..HAVE..ENTERTAIN" outmaneuver common sense.

Ohh then I should buy it then. I'm really sorry for not buying the game. But I really enjoyed it and I'll save up for it! Once again I'm really sorry for asking dumb questions, I'm just curious.. but anyways thanks for the infos! :) (no hard feelings pls ;^^)

Ohh then I should buy it then. I'm really sorry for not buying the game. But I really enjoyed it and I'll save up for it! Once again I'm really sorry for asking dumb questions, I'm just curious.. but anyways thanks for the infos! :) (no hard feelings pls ;^^)

I would recommend that you delete every single PZ file, and tell your friend to do the same, as you could end up paying a LOT more than the costs. Also you're already getting pretty unpopular in this forum.

I would recommend that you delete every single PZ file, and tell your friend to do the same, as you could end up paying a LOT more than the costs. Also you're already getting pretty unpopular in this forum.

No, we do not go after people who play the game.

No hard feelings towards people who didn't buy it. We're thankful if they like it and consider purchasing it at some point as that's ultimatively helping the game, too :)

No, we do not go after people who play the game.

No hard feelings towards people who didn't buy it. We're thankful if they like it and consider purchasing it at some point as that's ultimatively helping the game, too :)

Well, he at least should delete it :/

Obviously, we'd appreciate people buying the game instead of downloading it somewhere for free, but if they like it they might buy it eventually and/or spread the word.

That's still better than people hating the game, feeling it was not worth their money.

Obviously, we'd appreciate people buying the game instead of downloading it somewhere for free, but if they like it they might buy it eventually and/or spread the word.

That's still better than people hating the game, feeling it was not worth their money.

Ah, I see. Kinda wierd way to do it, but of course I see what you mean. :)

They do spawn ? Or you just spawned them with some tools ?

I remember not finding them in the item distrib...

No not spawn, but when right clicking on a grill it says "remove propane tank" or something like that and when clicked, it pops out as in the pic.

EDIT:

I don't mind it, :P just checking that there's nothing that's potentially not supposed to be/harmful etc.

pic:

ProjectZomboid322014-05-2217-37-59-84_zp

• 1 month later...