RELEASED Build 26

RobertJohnson

You can harvest before they get to the final seed bearing stage, so don't harvest as soon as you can, you wont get any seeds, wait till it says they are in the seed bearing stage, which you see in the name at any level of farming skill, and you will get both.

Ahh thanks. Then all is good!   i never know if its me or a game bug on anything.  I have a few programmer friends who are amazed at how i stumble on things that should or shouldn't be there, lol.

The folder is called zombie

It's in the same directory as media.

Ah ok, ive replaced the folder with the hotfix ones. But i still get the 'Client version (962) doesnt match server (963)' message when i try to join a server that was updated it. What am i doing wrong?

ps. literally 5 steps away from ripping my hair out, and i really cant be arsed to hoover it up.

Since you applied the hotfix, jsut open the SVNRevision file in NotePad (or the equivalent for your system) and change the number manually.

Just to double check, you applied this hotfix, right?

New hotfix !

https://www.dropbox....d26_Hotfix3.rar

[bUGFIX]

• Farming, rain, fire and blood tiles are back ! (again... woops)
  • Fixed the "put in bowl" option not working for pot of soup.
  • Fixed the orange fishing tackle not working.
  • Fixed some crash in MP due to user name.
  • Changed the SVNRevision number (so client connecting with an older version won't crash your server).

[NEW]

• Mash has changed the farming tile, they're now even more awesome ! (clyde) for Mash !

Since you applied the hotfix, jsut open the SVNRevision file in NotePad (or the equivalent for your system) and change the number manually.

Just to double check, you applied this hotfix, right?

New hotfix !

[bUGFIX]

• Changed the SVNRevision number (so client connecting with an older version won't crash your server).

[NEW]

• Mash has changed the farming tile, they're now even more awesome ! (clyde) for Mash !

Changing the SVNRevision number thing seems to have done the trick. Thank you thank you thank you! This is why im not becoming a coder or whatever when im older, sorry for being so stressful :P 

What was that last update, few minutes before at the Steam? It was hotfix3? Do I have to download it or no need after update from Steam? And thank you for doing these updates, I see difference :)

i found a bug and i dont know where to report it the bug is when u load up the world all building and roads are in the middle of no where like u will see one half of a house and the other half replaced with trees even structures i have built i come back and half the base is replaced with trees pls do something about it (I found this bug in iwiilbackupmysave on steam)

New hotfix !

[bUGFIX]

[NEW]

Probably still this.

New hotfix !

[bUGFIX]

[NEW]

Probably still this.

Isn't there a new new hotfix ? The MP server I'm playing on have been updated to hotfix 4 from what I understood

How do you make your own server name anyway? I couldn't find any option for it in the ini file.

For supporting multiple servers or configurations on one machine, use the -servername option.

java ... -servername NAME

The name is used for the world.db file, save folder, options.ini, and SandboxVars files like this:

Zomboid/db/NAME.dbZomboid/Multiplayer/NAME/Zomboid/Server/NAME.iniZomboid/Server/NAME_SandboxVars.lua (optional)

The default name is "servertest".

Hi :D, im trying to change the server name to make two different servers, but i dont know exactly how i can use the servername option, can you explain it a little bit more?

Thank you

How do you make your own server name anyway? I couldn't find any option for it in the ini file.

For supporting multiple servers or configurations on one machine, use the -servername option.

java ... -servername NAME

The name is used for the world.db file, save folder, options.ini, and SandboxVars files like this:

Zomboid/db/NAME.dbZomboid/Multiplayer/NAME/Zomboid/Server/NAME.iniZomboid/Server/NAME_SandboxVars.lua (optional)

The default name is "servertest".

Hi :D, im trying to change the server name to make two different servers, but i dont know exactly how i can use the servername option, can you explain it a little bit more?

Thank you

servername is a command argument, if you're on windows and you launch project zomboid via command prompt you just tack it on the end, the EASIEST way however is to open ProjectZomboidServer.bat and paste in on the end.

Example:

1. Navigate to your ProjectZomboid folder (If in steam then C:\....\Steam\SteamApps\Common\ProjectZomboid

2. Open ProjectZomboidServer.bat with notepad.

3. At the end of the first line add "-servername TheNameYouWant"

4. Save as "ProjectZomboidMyServer.bat" (Or whatever you want I don't recommend overwriting the original however).

5. Double click ProjectZomboidMyServer.bat to launch the server.

My batch file looks like this:

".\jre64\bin\java.exe" -Xms2048m -Xmx2048m -Djava.library.path=./ -cp lwjgl.jar;lwjgl_util.jar;sqlitejdbc-v056.jar;./ zombie.network.GameServer -servername Tomwa

PAUSE

You can repeat this as much as you want.