RELEASED Build 26

RobertJohnson

Well, Enigma, you saved the day! Seems like the fix got overwritten or something... Or maybe there were more than one hot fix in the last days and I got confused. Now I only need to be able to pack my tent which I built on the first floor of my little fishing shack. I can click on it, select "pack tent" but the character just starts walking off somewhere.

The dug ground and harvest are invisible now...

Bug or something?

New hotfix !

https://www.dropbox....d26_Hotfix3.rar

[bUGFIX]

• Farming, rain, fire and blood tiles are back ! (again... woops)
  • Fixed the "put in bowl" option not working for pot of soup.
  • Fixed the orange fishing tackle not working.
  • Fixed some crash in MP due to user name.
  • Changed the SVNRevision number (so client connecting with an older version won't crash your server).

[NEW]

• Mash has changed the farming tile, they're now even more awesome ! (clyde) for Mash !

The dug ground and harvest are invisible now...

Bug or something?

New hotfix !

https://www.dropbox....d26_Hotfix3.rar

[bUGFIX]

• Farming, rain, fire and blood tiles are back ! (again... woops)
  • Fixed the "put in bowl" option not working for pot of soup.
  • Fixed the orange fishing tackle not working.
  • Fixed some crash in MP due to user name.
  • Changed the SVNRevision number (so client connecting with an older version won't crash your server).

[NEW]

• Mash has changed the farming tile, they're now even more awesome ! (clyde) for Mash !

Thank you!

"Fixed client ignoring all sandbox options sent from the server."

Where do you put the SandboxVars file for changes to the server setting? I know its in the shared folder in the zomboid folder..

Create a file called Zomboid/Server/SERVERNAME_SandboxVars.lua.  You can use PZServerSettings to create the file or just copy the one in ProjectZomboid\media\lua\shared\Sandbox\.  SERVERNAME should be the name of your server passed with the -servername option (so "servertest_SandboxVars.lua" is the default name for the file).

How do you make your own server name anyway? I couldn't find any option for it in the ini file.

whats the possibility of being able to spawn in the thunder noise?

when you type /thunder in chat as an admin it just says invaild arguement or unknown, this means that the option is there it just doesnt have a directory tied to it.

It would be neat to start rain and then add thunder peroidically

How do you make your own server name anyway? I couldn't find any option for it in the ini file.

For supporting multiple servers or configurations on one machine, use the -servername option.

java ... -servername NAME

The name is used for the world.db file, save folder, options.ini, and SandboxVars files like this:

Zomboid/db/NAME.dbZomboid/Multiplayer/NAME/Zomboid/Server/NAME.iniZomboid/Server/NAME_SandboxVars.lua (optional)

The default name is "servertest".

issue On Hotfix #3

It did fix my texture problem with farming, BUT it also made any mod i had that used custom textures. make each texture a ? for there icon.

I was using build 26, and just the hotfix 3.   WIth those items that had custom textures,they still work, just the icon is the ? now in inventory.  I havent dug to deep into it because between the time of getting build 26, and the hotfix's, my isp decided to shut me down until i pay the bill *opps*.

issue On Hotfix #3

It did fix my texture problem with farming, BUT it also made any mod i had that used custom textures. make each texture a ? for there icon.

I was using build 26, and just the hotfix 3.   WIth those items that had custom textures,they still work, just the icon is the ? now in inventory.  I havent dug to deep into it because between the time of getting build 26, and the hotfix's, my isp decided to shut me down until i pay the bill *opps*.

Unless you modified the texture pack, it shouldn't have had any affect?

Nope, didnt modify at all.

Take robomats lockpicking mod, which i believe is being assimilated soon.

having just that, his utilities, and build 26 worked but no crop textures.

extracting the hotfix into the main PZ directory.  Crop textures show up, but texture from the lock picking dont show up anymore.

Atleast this is how it did for me.  Just curious if it happened for anyone else.

Hey could you guys help me out? I tried installing the hotfix3 but when i go join my server it says client version (962) doesn't match server (963). I'm using the current IWBUMS branch too. I'm having trouble extracting the folders out of the hotfix download. I'm on Mac btw. 

Well a update to my issue i had.  

It seems to be fixed now somehow.  When i loaded up today, the 2nd time i loaded up, textures from the couple mods i have suddenly worked.  Nothing had changed, they "just worked" lol.

Another issue i might have with hotfix 3 tho.

With farming. Ive harvested about 7 different cabbage and have not had a single seed given back. Skill is now lv 2. Ive always had some given back by this time.  Am i just being unlucky, something changed on the return of seeds i havent noticed in patch notes, or something strange afoot at the circle K ?

Hey could you guys help me out? I tried installing the hotfix3 but when i go join my server it says client version (962) doesn't match server (963). I'm using the current IWBUMS branch too. I'm having trouble extracting the folders out of the hotfix download. I'm on Mac btw. 

I think you cant overwrite on mac, try to replace the files in the media and zombie folder manually with the ones that are in the zip

You can harvest before they get to the final seed bearing stage, so don't harvest as soon as you can, you wont get any seeds, wait till it says they are in the seed bearing stage, which you see in the name at any level of farming skill, and you will get both.

Ive extracted the folder thingys on WinRAR and i heard u have to replace the media and 'zombie maps' folder. i think ive done the media one but i have noooo idea where the zombie maps thingy is. Help? Ive looked everywhere and apparently no one has the same problem.

(Is my amazingly dense mind missing something obvious again?)

S.O.S