RELEASED Build 26

RobertJohnson

Kitchen knives are my favorite weapon in game but i stopped using them since the Axe is so strong. Nice to see an enhanced stabbing weapon like the hunting knife. Time to go hunt dem zombies :cool:.

As far as other changes, reducing spiffo drop chance is just mean and surprisingly Japanese version might come in handy for me since i'm learning Japanese and playing in the language will be great practice.

[bUGFIX]

• Fixed the cabbage icon.

Can i suggest changing icon for knotted_board and adding one for kindling? Those should fit well:

There was no attachments to show ;/

here they are:

8YJiTxT.png Kindling
hnErGX2.png Knotted board

I just say it, NO ETA, and don't use this thread for personal request as stated in the OP, keep it clear for those who actually want to talk about the patch note....

Sorry i didn't noticed it:/

Please remove my thread or move to the right section. Thank you.

Next one that doesn't obey the original post and begs for something (even if done with an amusing gif and a light heart) earns themselves a warning point.

Sorry about that, but it's my job -- it's who I am! :cry:

*Pats your shoulder*

I know that feeling bro... well, not really. I mean, you're a cruel monster that gives people warnings and executes them if they don't listen!

Next one that doesn't obey the original post and begs for something (even if done with an amusing gif and a light heart) earns themselves a warning point.

Sorry about that, but it's my job -- it's who I am! :cry:

Hey, i wasnt begging. I made a serious question below and asked if there are sausages in this build. Becouse if not...

Also finally servers wont crash due to idiots using forbidden symbols.