RELEASED Build 26

RobertJohnson

Forgive my ignorance, but... according to today's Mondoid, branch 26 is been released but when I look at betas in Steam there's the olde list with build23, buil25 a, b and c and the IWBMS, which I suppose it's the anticipated branch 26. Is this correct? Can I load this branch with no problemo? Thnx!

Forgive my ignorance, but... according to today's Mondoid, branch 26 is been released but when I look at betas in Steam there's the olde list with build23, buil25 a, b and c and the IWBMS, which I suppose it's the anticipated branch 26. Is this correct? Can I load this branch with no problemo? Thnx!

Choose "None". I think it's that one :)

hi..... sorry, but i dont know where to download the updated 26 version.... im on desura, but cant seems to upgrade it....

i used to download directly from PZ home page, but now i just cant find m way around to download the new versions....

any help will be appreciated. thanks.

3D set to all, no problems.

Can you (or anyone else with 3D issues) try finding a hs_err_pidXXXX.log (with the latest Date Modified) file in your PZ directory? Might help us figure out what went wrong.

Thanks!

Chris

Ok this mite be a lot to ask can you tell or give us a hint on when NPC's come out                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

P.S I love this game its so good thanx for it

3D set to all, no problems.

Can you (or anyone else with 3D issues) try finding a hs_err_pidXXXX.log (with the latest Date Modified) file in your PZ directory? Might help us figure out what went wrong.

Thanks!

Chris

I've got 11 of those, what do I do with them?

Ok this mite be a lot to ask can you tell or give us a hint on when NPC's come out

P.S I love this game its so good thanx for it

Even how much we want it, they won't tell us. Please don't ask about ETA's again :) it's against this thread's rules.

Okay, here it is: http://pastebin.com/3ESi5aet

This was the latest one, which was created yesterday at 16:24.

What's the model number of your CPU, Jela? I imagine we have it somewhere on the forum, but I don't have it on hand. An E2500 or T3400?

Found your dxdiag.

How does this look as an approximation? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HP-compaq-6720s-cheap-laptop-wireless-battery-charger-64-bit-vista-/301181016914?pt=UK_Computing_Laptops_EH&hash=item461fc99b52

Okay, here it is: http://pastebin.com/3ESi5aet

This was the latest one, which was created yesterday at 16:24.

What's the model number of your CPU, Jela? I imagine we have it somewhere on the forum, but I don't have it on hand. An E2500 or T3400?

Found your dxdiag.

How does this look as an approximation? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HP-compaq-6720s-cheap-laptop-wireless-battery-charger-64-bit-vista-/301181016914?pt=UK_Computing_Laptops_EH&hash=item461fc99b52

That's exactly what my laptop looks like. I think my CPU model is T3400.

[bALANCE]

• Changed the weight of some item :
    • Frying Pan from 2 to 1.
    • Pot of soup from 6 to 4.

---What measurement is that? Pound, or kilogramm?

• Food benefit will now stay a bit longer (more realistic !).

---Balancing? Its for codwotwowmoh, and so on. You could call it...ehm... realisticisation. Sounds much better imo.

---Cmon guys, read the 1st post, and resist the urge to ask, suggest, and fill up the thread, with stuff, that doesnt belong here.

Must resist the urge to ask for an eta....ARGGGHHJHWUOAIVGKH...Made it! Like a boss

Pretty sure it is Kilos questioning sir...

Thx for the update and by my guessing I think there will be more cooking added, mabey different crafting.  :huh:

Oh watch out for the sounds you make!  :ph34r:  :excl:

Propane yes, trapping I don't know yet, depend on when we do a new test version, but I think we can wait for it a bit, it's almost there, still have some zone to do, and finish some research and it'll be good, but as I told on twitter I'm on exciting stuff right now, rather fast to do ;)

Thx for the update and by my guessing I think there will be more cooking added, mabey different crafting.  :huh:

It's not pound or kilos, it's.. erm "encumbrement" (not sure about the spelling), imagine you have a big cardbox in your inventory, if we do size in kilos it'll weight like 0.4 or something, BUT it's really hard to carry with you (can't really fight and stuff), so it's weight will more be like 3-4 ;)

Propane yes, trapping I don't know yet, depend on when we do a new test version, but I think we can wait for it a bit, it's almost there, still have some zone to do, and finish some research and it'll be good, but as I told on twitter I'm on exciting stuff right now, rather fast to do ;)

It's not pound or kilos, it's.. erm "encumbrement" (not sure about the spelling), imagine you have a big cardbox in your inventory, if we do size in kilos it'll weight like 0.4 or something, BUT it's really hard to carry with you (can't really fight and stuff), so it's weight will more be like 3-4 ;)

Oh, I have some fun plans for (Hank Hill accent activate)PROPANE(Hank Hill accent deactivate) in multiplayer... placing a well set propane, wait for the unsuspecting group of survivors to come in... then shoot that PROPANE and EXPRUSHION.

... or just make a trap for the unsuspecting herd of zomboids out in the open.