RELEASED Build 26

RobertJohnson

I suspect that the server isn't correctly adding the new map config line on upgrade, try adding

Map=Muldraugh, KY

into your servertest.ini file

I was connected to the server yesterday (while it was already running build 26).

I assume if this was the issue, I would not have been able to connect earlier?

Unless the server changed it in which case noone should be able to connect?

Here the same old V26 no hotfix was loaded by steam :/

Restart steam and try again. If you can see blood in the game, the hotfix is loaded.

Hey y'all! Looks like the recent hotfix broke something in my server... can't connect anymore, nor can anyone else.

Nothing has been changed on hosting machine except updating the hotfix just awhile ago.

Any ideas apart from deleting server saves and starting map from scratch?  :(

ID_CONNECTION_REQUEST_ACCEPTED
Error with packet of type: 21
java.nio.BufferUnderflowException
at java.nio.Buffer.nextGetIndex(Buffer.java:498)
at java.nio.HeapByteBuffer.getInt(HeapByteBuffer.java:355)
at zombie.network.GameClient.receiveConnectionDetails(GameClient.java:1740)
at zombie.network.GameClient.gameLoadingDealWithNetData(GameClient.java:736)
at zombie.network.GameClient.update(GameClient.java:128)
at zombie.GameWindow.logic(GameWindow.java:593)
at zombie.GameWindow.run(GameWindow.java:1173)
at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:999)
at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:155)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(Unknown Source)
at com.exe4j.runtime.WinLauncher.main(Unknown Source)
Delay processing packet of type 57 while loading game
Delay processing packet of type 64 while loading game
Delay processing packet of type 19 while loading game

Nice hotfix (SP wise..)  my crops are all back :)   thank the maker.  the game is shaping up nicely, and I know you guys may get this a bunch but I really appreciate the team's work.    the game just keeps getting better and better

Hey, just tried recording a new episode of my let's play series with the new build but I had to stop, for some reason when loading cells the game seems to hang for about half a second and sometimes more, only when entering another cell though.. I've never had this before.  Any thoughts?

Hey, just tried recording a new episode of my let's play series with the new build but I had to stop, for some reason when loading cells the game seems to hang for about half a second and sometimes more, only when entering another cell though.. I've never had this before.  Any thoughts?

Hrm, are you running on a multiplayer server? Is this an upgrade, or a clean character & map?

Are the shadows still gone after the hotfix?

Appears so...although I'm assuming my Steam has updated correctly, (Lemmy said above that the hotfix is now on Steam build), as I didn't apply the hotfix manually. Anyone confirm shadows are missing?

I don't have shadows still, but that isn't that big of a deal for me.

Did you noticed that in v26 zombies spawning in buildings is back? Im glad, it creates a suspense every time you reach into a room especially in a small bathroom just to find a group of them. :blink:

I did. and I almost died clearing a house because of that, brings a lot of tension back to clearing a house - so exciting!

I don't have shadows still, but that isn't that big of a deal for me.

Did you noticed that in v26 zombies spawning in buildings is back? Im glad, it creates a suspense every time you reach into a room especially in a small bathroom just to find a group of them. :blink:

Yes it is very nice to see them or should i say not see them again  ;). I always charge up my weapon before i open doors now.

after hours and hours of searching, i finally found a zombie inside a bathroom stall, with the door closed.

almost felt bad about killing it considering what it's final moments had probably been like before zombifying.

Hrm, are you running on a multiplayer server? Is this an upgrade, or a clean character & map?

It's a singleplayer map, and I started the world on the last IWBUMS branch.. One of my containers reset but that's manageable, I will test on a new world when I get home later.

I think that this game isn't a "Kentucky Simulator" ...

And now we NEED a Kentucky Simulator...

But ok for salmon in soup, bear in mind the system is still in test, so don't hesitate to tell me that kind of thing, as a French i'll NEVER put a salmon in my soup... (neither in my pie... You weird UK people.)

But... will you put FRENCH FRIES in your soup... or a baguette?... or french toast?... OR PANCAKES?

I think that this game isn't a "Kentucky Simulator" ...

And now we NEED a Kentucky Simulator...

But ok for salmon in soup, bear in mind the system is still in test, so don't hesitate to tell me that kind of thing, as a French i'll NEVER put a salmon in my soup... (neither in my pie... You weird UK people.)

But... will you put FRENCH FRIES in your soup... or a baguette?... or french toast?... OR PANCAKES?

A pancake soup... Sounds good! xDDD

Heh. I'd kinda like to be able to dip foods into other foods. Dip a warm loaf of bread into a bowl of soup to turn the bread into "Soup Soaked Loaf" filled with the juices of the soup that you can eat as a side or maybe even as the whole course itself if the soup was completely liquid. Dip some fries into the juices of a well cooked steak to get "Steak Flavored Fries"

I'm getting hungry just thinking about it :)

As anybody found a way around the server issue can't seem to connect to myself. No trouble on build 25.

And can we stop eating cigarettes my chars teeth starting to go brown, sometimes it says smoke other times it's say eat.